Thread Rating:

s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
November 1st, 2013 at 9:58:45 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

...and that's a compliment. Because I'm assuming that you're not ignorant and actually read the news.

Also, I had asked you earlier if you really haven't heard any gay celebrities speak out against the so-called "hate'? So have you, or have you not??? If you're ignorant about these things, just say so.

I'll play along. I'm ignorant of such things. There I said it. Now cite an example please.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
November 1st, 2013 at 11:05:57 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

I'm ignorant of such things.

Cool, at least you have finally admitted it. ;)

Now cite an example please.

Just about EVERY gay celebrity has complained about "the hate" at one point or another, so take your pick. And they complain a hell of a lot more than Melissa ever did.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 2nd, 2013 at 5:58:11 AM permalink
Speaking of Melissa Joan Hart, you guys obviously didn't bother to read the article in my post. But if in fact you did, then your definition of "crybaby" is pretty bizarre because this is what she actually said:

"People wrote 'that they hope I die, and that they hope my children are gay, which was like somehow supposed to be some sort of punishment,' said Melissa. '[The] hate was really unbelievable that I got just from saying that simple tweet just by saying I was voting.'"

So if that's being a "crybaby", then the professional whiners on your side are raving lunatics.

BTW, here's an example of how classless liberals are. During the 2012 campaign this 9-year-old girl said she supported Mitt Romney, and she actually got BOOED by the O-bots in the crowd:

s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 2nd, 2013 at 10:40:19 PM permalink

Just about EVERY gay celebrity has complained about "the hate" at one point or another

So then it should be easy for you to cite an example. How about starting with just one.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 2nd, 2013 at 11:24:27 PM permalink
But why...when it's easier for YOU to think of one gay celebrity? Google is your friend, my friend.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 3rd, 2013 at 9:31:56 AM permalink

But why...when it's easier for YOU to think of one gay celebrity? Google is your friend, my friend.

Okay then, I googled and found nothing therefor you are wrong.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 3rd, 2013 at 12:51:27 PM permalink

Okay then, I googled and found nothing therefor you are wrong.

...or you're full of crap. lol

I think it's the latter. ;)
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
December 29th, 2013 at 6:59:11 AM permalink
"I will tell you this, by witness testimony and a year and a half of interviewing everyone that was in the ground by the way, either by an FBI investigator or the committee: It was very clear to the individuals on the ground that this was an Al Qaeda-led event. And they had pretty fairly descriptive events early on that lead those folks on the ground, doing the fighting, to the conclusion that this was a pre-planned, organized terrorist event," Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., told Fox News in a November interview.

"Not a video, that whole part was debunked time and time again," Rogers added of the attack which killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, Foreign Service officer Sean Smith and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, "which just leads to questions of why the administration hung with that narrative for so long when all the folks who participated on the ground saw something different."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/29/house-intelligence-chair-benghazi-attack-al-qaeda-led-event/

The lies and dirty deeds of this administration continue...President Obama will be remembered when he leaves office, and it wont be for the good things he did as President.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
December 29th, 2013 at 7:38:21 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

"I will tell you this, by witness testimony and a year and a half of interviewing everyone that was in the ground by the way, either by an FBI investigator or the committee: It was very clear to the individuals on the ground that this was an Al Qaeda-led event. And they had pretty fairly descriptive events early on that lead those folks on the ground, doing the fighting, to the conclusion that this was a pre-planned, organized terrorist event," Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., told Fox News in a November interview.

"Not a video, that whole part was debunked time and time again," Rogers added of the attack which killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, Foreign Service officer Sean Smith and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, "which just leads to questions of why the administration hung with that narrative for so long when all the folks who participated on the ground saw something different."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/29/house-intelligence-chair-benghazi-attack-al-qaeda-led-event/

The lies and dirty deeds of this administration continue...President Obama will be remembered when he leaves office, and it wont be for the good things he did as President.

Brainwashed by foxnews, sad.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
December 29th, 2013 at 7:47:34 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Brainwashed by foxnews, sad.

No, not brainwashed by the President's side of the media. No one really believes they video had anything to do with this and it is pretty much proven that there was a lot of lying done around the time of these attacks. The administration knew what was happening but wanted to package it in a different way so their failure did not look as bad.

I love how you Obama supporters think you can just say anything to defend him and everyone will lay down and kiss his feet like you'd like to do. The majority has caught on and his support tanks day after day.

You folks said how bad Bush was and then your guy turned out to be just as bad. It must suck to be a devotee these days.

The President is a poor leader for our country. He is doing a less than respectable job of making America a better place. His foreign policy is dangerous. His domestic policy is unsustainable (Obamacare).

• Jump to: