Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
July 1st, 2012 at 8:50:19 AM permalink
There are two problems with America, and with every other country in the world:

1) You have groups of people who like obtaining and wielding power over other people. They differ only in the aspect they wish to control. In America the divide is mostly over those who wish to control mostly personal behavior and choices, and those who wish to control mostly social and economic behavior and choices. of course there is some overlap, and in some aspects both groups agree.

To attain and keep this power, both groups pander to the desires of their constituents. This takes the form of permitting something for which there ought to be no permission required, forbidding something they have no moral right to forbid, and handing out money or services with money and resources they have no moral right to dispose of.

2) People in all countries keep putting the first group in office.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 121
July 1st, 2012 at 9:05:38 AM permalink
Quote: buzzpaff

Quote: mrjjj
I agree with half of this. I think it should be legal but why tax it? What two ADULTS do in privacy is nobodys damn business, including Uncle Sammy.

Then you approve of Necrophelia between 2 consenting adults ??

I suppose I would approve of that if there were consent...
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
July 1st, 2012 at 10:42:19 AM permalink
Quote: buzzpaff

Quote: mrjjj
I agree with half of this. I think it should be legal but why tax it? What two ADULTS do in privacy is nobodys damn business, including Uncle Sammy.

Then you approve of Necrophelia between 2 consenting adults ??

This is what I love about this board. They take a simple statement and twist it and SEARCH for where the line is drawn (lol). I love it here.

Why NOT say instead......You do not agree with a hooker and a guy doing business, it would make the conversation much quicker.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
July 1st, 2012 at 10:44:06 AM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

WELL I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT RAPE.

The woman charges (whatever) for (whatever act)....so what?

Her body.....his money......whats the issue?

Ken
scire
scire
  • Threads: 9
July 2nd, 2012 at 2:34:52 PM permalink
A) Women who have children they cannot afford so as to have the taxpayers start their lives for them.
B) Women who marry men just for status upgrade. B-1) Women who marry men they don't love.
C) women/men who marry because they need to latch onto someones wallet....JUST TO get a life. The LAZY STUPID ASS TYPE.
D) A government who fights everyone elses wars (READ : policing) with the blood of American men.
E) A government that will not,could not, and will never again have a draft so all new citizens of correct age can serve. Imagine if a draft were implemented today...who would go after being called? And the gov knows they would/could never enforce it. So 2nd and 3rd etc generation Americans are "forced", mostly now out of poverty/financial need due to our "jobs welfare plan for other nations =NAFTA and the WTO" to join the Armed Forces (is noble) to start their lives off policing for the UN.

Oh, women should have to serve also under a draft.

If you want to migrate here ----SERVE IN THE MILITARY first. The best way to start really.

Sincere-no animosity here. I like to tell it the way it should be since we have come this far as a Nation.

No one tells anyone to have a child. But it seems today many women know quite well the ability to get a life by having one. And it's to easy to say "i made a mistake'--- well---- have an abortion -the planet is overpopulated as it is. But the problem has become pandemic because many women today have seen their own mother's start off in the very same way. Sad. If I just had to be a "loser" & I could choose my gender i would certainly choose to be female. At least I'd have a better shot at not being homeless. And I wouldn't have to join the Military (or get drafted)!!--- just have a child.

There is no shame in this country anymore. Everything goes. We will see how it all ends up should the US falters years from now for printing to much $$$.

Quote "the biggest wrong to oneself and a civilized society is to have a child -when one has no means to support it"

Sorry thread starter.... I went over 5.
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
July 2nd, 2012 at 2:38:27 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

Well, she did not say NO, Finn .

Necrophelia can be fun., enjoy your next session Finn LOL

• Jump to: