boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
September 23rd, 2015 at 6:27:04 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Before I die one day I think I might make one of those sandwich-boards and put "THE END IS NEAR" and walk around downtown just for fun. Anyone up for it?

Sounds like a blast. As long as we don't talk politics I am in.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
September 23rd, 2015 at 8:04:37 PM permalink
Quote: HeySlick

You might NOT realize or understand "THE END IS NEAR" is ACTUALLY upon us all, RIGHT NOW. President Obama is determined to "transform America" (aka) destroy America. I feel for our ONCE great country and, this racist black man (Muslim President) is bound and determined to destroy it -- we're being invaded by Muslim terrorist and parasites. BTW they've destroyed Europe and America is next in line.

Europe has been destroyed? Is that what America will look like when it is destroyed?
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
September 23rd, 2015 at 8:40:01 PM permalink
Quote: Dalex64

Europe has been destroyed? Is that what America will look like when it is destroyed?

Yes, London, Paris, Berlin and Rome are apparently in rubble. However, I share the view that the western world is living on borrowed time, mostly due to poor monetary policy and eventual doom due to climate change, not because "Muslims are invading".

But I think it will be all fine.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
HeySlick
HeySlick
  • Threads: 3
September 24th, 2015 at 4:45:12 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Yes, London, Paris, Berlin and Rome are apparently in rubble. However, I share the view that the western world is living on borrowed time, mostly due to poor monetary policy and eventual doom due to climate change, not because "Muslims are invading".

I think it will be all fine.

Borrowed time is probably closer to reality than most realize -- IMO 'climate change' has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the eventual doom scenario you mentioned above. Our country is being destroyed internally by the influx of Middle Eastern Refugees et al -- try using the net and research a little and you'll be very surprised (maybe even shocked) at what's happening to our country e.g. millions upon millions of refugees are being brought into America without any screening/vetting process whatsoever. You seem to think "it will all be fine" I hope your right?
HeySlick
HeySlick
September 24th, 2015 at 4:59:36 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Who's making racist comments here? Hint: Not President Obama.

So expressing my opinion is considered racist? sure sounds/seems like someone doesn't like my opinion and lacks the ability to counter said issue. I guess my lack of Political Correctness will get me banned? BTW you left out one important insinuation about my comment (s) above, calling me a xenophobe.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
September 24th, 2015 at 5:11:06 AM permalink
Quote: QuasiIntellectu

Only a couple?

Yes, only a couple.
I'm quite tolerant mostly,
And I wasn't referring to anyone on this list. I worried a little later that some might have thought I was referring to someone(s) here. Nope.
Also wasn't thinking about some of the really bad guys of the world that I haven't had personal contact with.
Was just thinking of a couple of guys from my past, here and there...
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
waasnoday
waasnoday
September 24th, 2015 at 12:28:01 PM permalink
Millions upon millions? What sites are you gathering this rather inflated number from? This same thought process that believes immigrants and refugees were a danger to this country was present for most major movements of foreign people into America. It was present during the early Irish migration and the same paranoia placed many loyal Japanese-Americans in camps during WWII. It is the same type of paranoid thinking that raised concerns about JFK being elected because he was Catholic. There were people concerned that electing JFK would basically make us a Papal state. In all these examples the thinking was wrong and generally ignorant much like it is now.
Dicenor33
Dicenor33
  • Threads: 1
September 24th, 2015 at 1:13:51 PM permalink
It' s not Muslims are a threat, but the rhetoric of their leaders. They believe in absolute power, the perception of the world through their eyes, others opinion don't count. It took hundreds of years for the democracy to reach it's current level, Muslim leaders want to turn back the clock, they succeeded in many countries around the world, there is no guarantee that they won't succeed here.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
September 24th, 2015 at 2:29:56 PM permalink
Quote: Dicenor33

It' s not Muslims are a threat, but the rhetoric of their leaders. They believe in absolute power, the perception of the world through their eyes, others opinion don't count. It took hundreds of years for the democracy to reach it's current level, Muslim leaders want to turn back the clock, they succeeded in many countries around the world, there is no guarantee that they won't succeed here.

There is no turning the clock back here, unlikely there ever will be. Tick, tick, tick....
Too much free exchange of info, almost instantaneously.
It would take a worldwide disaster, almost an extinction event, to stop progress forward. Can anyone feel sorry for some of the beliefs in this very large, very diverse, world that will probably disappear in the next generation or two? Maybe disappear faster than that. Don't kid yourself, someone's got their foot on the accelerator. Do we have to go to war, spend tons of money, to try to speed up the process? Do my sons have to put their lives on the line? It's a little bit bumpy along the way, but the way is on it's way, it just takes some time, and some patience, and holding your ground. I got faith. I got faith in you.
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
QuasiIntellectu
QuasiIntellectu
  • Threads: 0
September 24th, 2015 at 2:59:42 PM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Can anyone feel sorry for some of the beliefs in this very large, very diverse, world that will probably disappear in the next generation or two? Maybe disappear faster than that. Don't kid yourself, someone's got their foot on the accelerator.

Matters not how young or old, rich or poor, smart or dumb, atheist or religious, straight or gay, kind or unkind. No one makes the final cut.
... it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge.

• Jump to: