Thread Rating:

DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 79
September 8th, 2014 at 4:55:20 PM permalink
Quote: FunkyDoctor

Because I love this thread so much and can't let it die, I offer the following official list of the Top 10 Gayest Cars of all time...

http://www.cartalk.com/content/ultimate-gay-and-lesbian-cars-all-time-3

Don't worry djatc, there are four cars even gayer than yours!

Hmm!! Either they are wrong or I might be gay. I owned a Miata in 1990 and I currently drive one of the cars pictured.
Order from chaos
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
September 8th, 2014 at 5:29:34 PM permalink
Is the Mazda Miata a gay car?

I don't know. Is it attracted to other Mazda Miatas? :)
FunkyDoctor
FunkyDoctor
  • Threads: 10
September 9th, 2014 at 1:35:00 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

Hmm!! Either they are wrong or I might be gay. I owned a Miata in 1990 and I currently drive one of the cars pictured.

Time to come out of the garage?
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
September 9th, 2014 at 3:39:17 PM permalink
These guys definitely have it wrong. Nothing beats the Miata. VW Beetle is a close 2nd (the new one, not the original)
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
  • Threads: 116
September 9th, 2014 at 3:49:14 PM permalink
def not a masculine car
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 79
September 9th, 2014 at 3:57:05 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

These guys definitely have it wrong. Nothing beats the Miata. VW Beetle is a close 2nd (the new one, not the original)

I have to agree with you now, although I think it was "cool" in 1990. I am actually surprised the car I drive now is on the list. It is "fabulous".
Order from chaos
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
September 9th, 2014 at 4:26:04 PM permalink
just the poor man's sports car.
get second you pig
FunkyDoctor
FunkyDoctor
  • Threads: 10
September 9th, 2014 at 4:46:04 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

Really???

Remember the scene in Fight Club where Brad Pitt and Ed Norton are walking down the street whacking cars with baseball bats to set off the car alarms? And then they come upon a new VW Beetle...they both stop, look at each other and give each other a smile as they simultaneously swing for the fences on the Beetle. It was the only model of car they both whacked...that was no accident.

You need to check your calibration, my friend...or perhaps you just live in Northern California. ;-)
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
September 9th, 2014 at 6:11:21 PM permalink
Quote: FunkyDoctor

Really???

Remember the scene in Fight Club where Brad Pitt and Ed Norton are walking down the street whacking cars with baseball bats to set off the car alarms? And then they come upon a new VW Beetle...they both stop, look at each other and give each other a smile as they simultaneously swing for the fences on the Beetle. It was the only model of car they both whacked...that was no accident.

You need to check your calibration, my friend...or perhaps you just live in Northern California. ;-)

When I say "nothing beats", I mean, it is the ultimate gay car.

Miatas are also the most raced car out there, because they are dirt cheap ($10k gets you a used track-ready car) and Mazda provides pretty good support for racers. So it's sort of a dichotomy. If you drive a stock one you are gay. If you drive one with a cage and a racing harness you are just cheap.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
  • Threads: 116
September 9th, 2014 at 6:13:12 PM permalink
Mini Cooper may be fast approaching
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever

• Jump to: