Face
Administrator
Face
Joined: Dec 27, 2010
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4448
January 9th, 2013 at 3:00:00 PM permalink
Quote: teliot

Yes, I'll be there, speaking twice. Mike is also speaking.



Just got my itenerary. I see you're doing a side bet workshop on the third day, but I don't see your other engagement. Care to tell?
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Face
Administrator
Face
Joined: Dec 27, 2010
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4448
February 23rd, 2013 at 5:54:20 PM permalink
Whelp, I leave for LV in about 14 hours and, as a single man, I havenít begun to even ithink about packing. Near as I can figure, that puts me right on schedule ;)

I was going to ask you praying types to give a shout out for some rain in the eastern Florida region, as betting on the 500 on Monday instead of missing it due to flight on Sunday would make my year. But when looking for the weather there, I saw that a car pierced the catch fence in todayís Nationwide race, sending 28 fans to the hospital.

Maybe send those well wishes that-a-way.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
Joined: Jan 5, 2012
  • Threads: 67
  • Posts: 4299
February 24th, 2013 at 5:14:14 PM permalink
Quote: Face

Whelp, I leave for LV in about 14 hours and, as a single man, I havenít begun to even ithink about packing. Near as I can figure, that puts me right on schedule ;)

I was going to ask you praying types to give a shout out for some rain in the eastern Florida region, as betting on the 500 on Monday instead of missing it due to flight on Sunday would make my year. But when looking for the weather there, I saw that a car pierced the catch fence in todayís Nationwide race, sending 28 fans to the hospital.

Maybe send those well wishes that-a-way.


Have fun, and good luck in the card-counting competition!
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
Face
Administrator
Face
Joined: Dec 27, 2010
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4448
February 24th, 2013 at 11:13:13 PM permalink
Thanks Aces. Here at the Monte Carlo now. After a double dose of Vicodin for the plane ride, then a turbo charged captain and coke upon landing, I forgot that's why I was here. I also forgot where my room was, and even the number. But I made it back, pulled out the deck, and was still putting down high nine/low ten second counts. There should be no way I lose this...
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
Joined: Jan 5, 2012
  • Threads: 67
  • Posts: 4299
February 25th, 2013 at 11:25:16 AM permalink
Quote: Face

Thanks Aces. Here at the Monte Carlo now. After a double dose of Vicodin for the plane ride, then a turbo charged captain and coke upon landing, I forgot that's why I was here. I also forgot where my room was, and even the number. But I made it back, pulled out the deck, and was still putting down high nine/low ten second counts. There should be no way I lose this...


What was the winning time last year? I don't recall if you mentioned it.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
CrystalMath
CrystalMath 
Joined: May 10, 2011
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 1881
February 25th, 2013 at 11:57:08 AM permalink
Good luck, Face!
I heart Crystal Math.
1BB
1BB
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
March 1st, 2013 at 4:07:28 AM permalink
Quote: Face

And I'm going back again. Now I can do a mid 10sec while singing a song, and I set a personal best of 9.3s just last month. Here's hoping thirds time's a charm...

Wiz, teliot, anyone else attending this year's WGPC?



Darryl Purpose, a former member of Kenny Uston's team could count down a deck perfectly in 8 seconds. That has been widely recognized as the record. Can a deck even be dealt in 8 seconds or did he slide them from one hand to the other?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
March 1st, 2013 at 6:51:08 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Face
Administrator
Face
Joined: Dec 27, 2010
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4448
March 1st, 2013 at 12:44:53 PM permalink
Quote: 1BB

Darryl Purpose, a former member of Kenny Uston's team could count down a deck perfectly in 8 seconds. That has been widely recognized as the record. Can a deck even be dealt in 8 seconds or did he slide them from one hand to the other?



I'd say probably yes, he's sliding from one hand to the other. I've seen a number of different methods, but for me, as well as most of the fastest I've seen, that is the method used.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.

  • Jump to: