jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 34
November 10th, 2020 at 9:41:16 PM permalink
I used to jog with a collegiate track guy. He transfered to a private Christian University. One of his friends said that he could have been expelled for bartending at a gay bar But he wasnt gay He was embarrassed when i found out
Besides study abroad. Born and lived in Tx my whole life.
redietz
redietz
  • Threads: 33
November 11th, 2020 at 5:50:03 AM permalink
I have never understood the big deal about how people perceive you sexual-preference-wise. When we were in college at Penn State, many of the clubs and bars were not "gay" per se but had established gay nights. So a bunch of us guys (who were all hetero) routinely went to Mr. C's on gay night, mainly so we could watch the lesbians dance with each other, which we considered hot. Plus there were good drink specials. I recall their ice teas were not fooling around.

So that could be classified as us being kinky-misogynist or progressive or whatever, but I don't think we really cared that people saw us going into a club on gay night. In our minds, we were just doing a kind of Howard Stern thing -- go drink good drinks and watch lesbians dance. Nothing wrong with that.
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 75
November 11th, 2020 at 7:26:39 AM permalink
I was in Key West this week and my wife dragged me into a bar that was having a drag queen show. All I can say is that the drinks were good.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
redietz
redietz
  • Threads: 33
November 11th, 2020 at 10:18:11 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

I was in Key West this week and my wife dragged me into a bar that was having a drag queen show. All I can say is that the drinks were good.

The last time I was in Key West was with my late friend, John, who looked like a younger version of Meat Loaf. Anyway, we drove all night from Jacksonville, straight through to Key West, and arrived a little haggard, looking like bad guys from Miami Vice. So got there on a Sunday morning, and sat down in one of two bars alleged to be Hemingway's hangout. Guys kept coming to our table and volunteering to show us to the restrooms. It got old. Sunday morning in Key West, man. I'd hate to see Saturday night.

That place is expensive. Hope you had a good time!
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 75
November 11th, 2020 at 5:17:50 PM permalink
Quote: redietz

The last time I was in Key West was with my late friend, John, who looked like a younger version of Meat Loaf. Anyway, we drove all night from Jacksonville, straight through to Key West, and arrived a little haggard, looking like bad guys from Miami Vice. So got there on a Sunday morning, and sat down in one of two bars alleged to be Hemingway's hangout. Guys kept coming to our table and volunteering to show us to the restrooms. It got old. Sunday morning in Key West, man. I'd hate to see Saturday night.

That place is expensive. Hope you had a good time!

It was an okay time. The sun barely came out as we were there as tropical storm ETA was hitting. Fortunately if barely hit Key West and did most of its damage to the north. We only got about one hour of sun in four days.
Living longer does not always infer +EV

• Jump to: