Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 166
October 28th, 2020 at 12:06:09 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

This thread was started as a political opinion. How it has stayed open amazes me.

Which sentence in the first post of the thread are you calling political?
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
Lando
Lando
  • Threads: 10
October 28th, 2020 at 12:17:29 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

This thread was started as a political opinion. How it has stayed open amazes me.

At least it allowed me to see the cross posters in the presidential betting thread. Now I know for sure who is a partisan and why they write what they write.

#Winning.
rawtuff
rawtuff
  • Threads: 2
Thanks for this post from:
AxelWolf
October 30th, 2020 at 2:24:27 AM permalink
People trying to downplay c-19 spread, disease and deaths and mocking personal protective equipment in a nutshell:

"I see people wearing winter coats and hats. What a bunch of sheep! LOL! I did my own research and found out that only 1500 people die from hypothermia in the US per year.
That's only 0.0005% of the population. They live in fear of something that 99.9995% of people won't die from.
It get's better, a lot of the people who died from hypothermia were wearing coats and hats, and they still died! Coats don't work!"
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 221
Thanks for this post from:
SanchoPanza
October 30th, 2020 at 3:25:48 AM permalink
Quote: rawtuff

People trying to downplay c-19 spread, disease and deaths and mocking personal protective equipment in a nutshell:

"I see people wearing winter coats and hats. What a bunch of sheep! LOL! I did my own research and found out that only 1500 people die from hypothermia in the US per year.
That's only 0.0005% of the population. They live in fear of something that 99.9995% of people won't die from.
It get's better, a lot of the people who died from hypothermia were wearing coats and hats, and they still died! Coats don't work!"

I wear a coat for comfort, not out of fear of hypothermia. Often I will not wear one if I am outside for just short hops. I sometimes keep one in my car for an emergency but do not wear one from house to car and car to store. Once at work a woman asked "where is your coat?!" I explained I park in an underground garage at work and a garage at home so I leave it in the car instead of having it at my desk at work.

Masks are not comfortable so I wear one only when I am absolutely forced to do so. If I worked in a high risk area like a hospital maybe I would see the need.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
ChumpChange
ChumpChange 
  • Threads: 39
October 30th, 2020 at 3:33:55 AM permalink
Jury Duty, Judges, and Law & Order will never be the same.

• Jump to: