Poll

1 vote (50%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (50%)

2 members have voted

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 168
  • Posts: 3425
January 4th, 2021 at 10:36:59 PM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

Wasn't there a rule that posts should have something to do with gambling? If not, there should be.


ZCore13




this post is absolute nonsense
Mr. Wizard and all of the mods have posted about things not related to gambling


who is this guy who thinks he should be able to control or influence what should be allowed or not allowed on this forum?




*
𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳.........𝖤𝖽𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝖾
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
Joined: Jul 13, 2012
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 943
January 4th, 2021 at 10:49:38 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

this post is absolute nonsense
Mr. Wizard and all of the mods have posted about things not related to gambling


who is this guy who thinks he should be able to control or influence what should be allowed or not allowed on this forum?




*



I thought that was allowed on the off topic forum. Also, people have posted about non gambling stuff like bicycle advice etc. I'm sorry, if I was in the wrong. I'm sure everyone makes mistakes. I'll take my ban if they believe so.
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
Zcore13
Zcore13 
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3617
January 4th, 2021 at 11:08:46 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

this post is absolute nonsense
Mr. Wizard and all of the mods have posted about things not related to gambling


who is this guy who thinks he should be able to control or influence what should be allowed or not allowed on this forum?




*



Oh no! Are you ok? Someone had a differing opinion than yours? A little dramatic with the controlling and influencing as well. Everything is going to be ok.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
Joined: May 8, 2015
  • Threads: 168
  • Posts: 3425
January 5th, 2021 at 4:11:47 AM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

I thought that was allowed on the off topic forum. Also, people have posted about non gambling stuff like bicycle advice etc. I'm sorry, if I was in the wrong. I'm sure everyone makes mistakes. I'll take my ban if they believe so.




you have nothing to worry about
you can post about any subject you like as long as it's within the guidelines of the forum host
the only thing not allowed as far as I know are posts about politics, religion and other controversial subjects


just ignore nonsensical remarks such as the one I referred to



*
𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳.........𝖤𝖽𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝖾

  • Jump to: