Thread Rating:

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 424
June 18th, 2020 at 7:55:37 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I think men without preconceived notions tend to have positive experiences with women.

So once again it's the man's fault.
I've known a few women who have
no woman friends because they
just can't take never ending
melodrama.

And I know Babs isn't like any
of these women, so she won't
care we're discussing it. She may
even agree with some of it.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 72
June 19th, 2020 at 12:32:29 PM permalink
Quote: WhipperSnapper

The sad part is that we're talking about 55 year old man. He will probably go to his grave not understanding why everyone has a problem with him, so he will continue telling himself "Ah, they're just ungrateful jerks!" to make himself feel better.

I don't have a problem with him. His board his rules, that is the way it should be.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 172
June 19th, 2020 at 12:48:51 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I don't have a problem with him. His board his rules, that is the way it should be.

Rulez aren't rulez when they aren't enforced equally and fairly. Having a 23 point code of conduct for a gambling website is absurd, in the first place.
While I certainly am against this ball-less shills character attacks, or even the fact he has to create a shill to hide his id, I can't say he doesn't make some valid observations.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 22
Thanks for this post from:
odiousgambit
June 19th, 2020 at 2:19:21 PM permalink
Did I miss something? Why is everyone sh*tting on Mike? Bill if you donít like it why do you come here telling your fairytales?
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. ó Amarillo Slim Preston
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1337
PokerGrinder
June 19th, 2020 at 7:12:01 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Rulez aren't rulez when they aren't enforced equally and fairly. Having a 23 point code of conduct for a gambling website is absurd, in the first place.
While I certainly am against this ball-less shills character attacks, or even the fact he has to create a shill to hide his id, I can't say he doesn't make some valid observations.

If you're not happy here, don't let the door hit you in the *ss on the way out.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 178
June 20th, 2020 at 12:49:41 AM permalink
Just a question: is this supposed to be fun?
NO KILL I
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 108
JoemanSanchoPanzaMinty
June 20th, 2020 at 6:26:51 AM permalink
Quote: Mosca

Just a question: is this supposed to be fun?

It is fun for me. If it wasn't I wouldn't be here. The nature of an open forum on the internet has it that there will be people you just don't like interacting with, and those that you do. If there is the most annoying post ever, you should be able to just ignore it and move on. There must be at least a few threads that catch your interest, or you wouldn't be here. If you are looking for a perfect place for YOU, and it doesn't matter who YOU are, this is not the place.

I try to be annoying as little as possible.... I'm sure to some I fail..... They can happily ignore me....
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 235
unJonJoeman
June 20th, 2020 at 6:47:29 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

It is fun for me. If it wasn't I wouldn't be here. The nature of an open forum on the internet has it that there will be people you just don't like interacting with, and those that you do. If there is the most annoying post ever, you should be able to just ignore it and move on. There must be at least a few threads that catch your interest, or you wouldn't be here. If you are looking for a perfect place for YOU, and it doesn't matter who YOU are, this is not the place.

I try to be annoying as little as possible.... I'm sure to some I fail..... They can happily ignore me....

I agree.

And add to that I try to add value to the sight as a poster. It's gotten me in trouble a few times when I posted AP strategies but from my short stories to book reviews to discussing tragic robberies in my life it was always to interact and add to the experience here.

Up till recently I wasn't even on any other forums of any kind. This place was pretty much my online home. Probably why getting suspended always hurt more.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 514
June 20th, 2020 at 5:21:11 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

The sad part is that we're talking about 55 year old man. He will probably go to his grave not understanding why everyone has a problem with him, so he will continue telling himself "Ah, they're just ungrateful jerks!" to make himself feel better
------

DRich,
Who said this?
and what page in this thread did that person say it cause i cant find it?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 72
June 20th, 2020 at 5:27:19 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

The sad part is that we're talking about 55 year old man. He will probably go to his grave not understanding why everyone has a problem with him, so he will continue telling himself "Ah, they're just ungrateful jerks!" to make himself feel better
------

DRich,
Who said this?
and what page in this thread did that person say it cause i cant find it?

I don't remember, maybe they edited it.
Living longer does not always infer +EV

• Jump to: