EdCollins
EdCollins
  • Threads: 20
Thanked by
kuma
March 20th, 2020 at 12:46:44 PM permalink
A friend of mine was visiting me yesterday, who had never been here before, and he said, "Wow, you have a lot of books on gambling."

I hadn't thought about it before, but I guess I do. Attached is a photo. (I figure the only ones I know who might appreciate it are you guys so I'd thought I'd share.)

In the upper left, for a shelf and half, are all my books on blackjack. (About 71 different titles.)

Continuing on the left we have a few books on NFL handicapping, and few very old books (at least 35 years old) on horse racing.

Then we have two shelves of my backgammon books. (Over 100 different titles. I'm most proud of this collection.)

Wrapping up the left bookcase on the bottom shelf are just a few dozen assorted books on Vegas, roulette, gambling, etc.

The bookcase on the right contains five and half shelves of nothing but poker books. (About 233 different titles.) Those are old Gambling Times magazines on the bottom shelf on the right. On the very top shelf are mostly Poker Digest magazines, including the contents of the five blue notebooks.

Anyway, like I said, I thought I'd share.

• Jump to: