ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 71
December 28th, 2020 at 9:01:06 PM permalink
Maybe they should base the CTR on the price of 15 pounds of weed.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 80
December 29th, 2020 at 7:31:00 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

The IRS doesn't make the laws, they just enforce them. Right now the law says you have to claim every dollar of profit, and that's why the IRS tried to lower it.

If Congress changes it upward, the IRS has no choice but abide by that.

I understand that. My point is that I don't believe it will be raised this year. If you do, I would be open to a wager.
Order from chaos
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 272
December 29th, 2020 at 8:23:43 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

I understand that. My point is that I don't believe it will be raised this year. If you do, I would be open to a wager.

You must first deposit $50,000 at the Luxor cage.

I want three judges to be unanimous that the legislation has passed. At least one of my picks will be a Holocaust denier.

Then we can talk!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 27
December 29th, 2020 at 8:26:19 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I want three judges to be unanimous that the legislation has passed. At least one of my picks will be a Holocaust denier.

Then we can talk!

LOL!

No wagers are going to be made on this. I am somewhat hopeful if the Dems win the senate that this can get pushed through.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 80
December 29th, 2020 at 8:39:14 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Then we can talk!

Sorry, I am poor and unemployed right now so $50,000 is out of the question. Let'smake it $45,000 and I want MDawg as a judge.
Order from chaos
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 272
December 29th, 2020 at 8:53:01 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

Sorry, I am poor and unemployed right now so $50,000 is out of the question. Let'smake it $45,000 and I want MDawg as a judge.

Deal!

First I want you to compile three years of past legislation. Photos, articles, commentary, counterpoint

And these must be photos of FAKE legislation.

We will hire independent counterfeit experts but they must believe the faked legislation is actually real legislation!

However since the legislation must be fake then ipso facto it cannot be real so calling it real but fake means I win

Don't worry about the actual legislation we are wagering on. That is future legislation and cannot be guaranteed. We must only use past legislation to decide this wager
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee

• Jump to: