Thread Rating:

WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
March 5th, 2019 at 7:20:52 AM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

Floor Supervisor? Lead Slot tech? These aren't Management. They are equivalent to the Team Leader at Arby's.


ZCore13



You seem to know the business. What is your title at your casino?
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
Zcore13
Zcore13 
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3607
March 5th, 2019 at 7:28:53 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

You seem to know the business. What is your title at your casino?



I've been a dealer, floor supervisor, pit boss, table games shift manager and table games director. Currently, I'm a pit supervisor at the largest casino in AZ. It's a salary position, but I would not consider it management. I have no say in operational decisions.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
March 5th, 2019 at 7:30:52 AM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

I've been a dealer, floor supervisor, pit boss, table games shift manager and table games director. Currently, I'm a pit supervisor at the largest casino in AZ. It's a salary position, but I would not consider it management. I have no say in operational decisions.


ZCore13



so this is something you would no nothing about if they took the game away from your floor?
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
Zcore13
Zcore13 
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3607
March 5th, 2019 at 7:48:37 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

so this is something you would no nothing about if they took the game away from your floor?



Table games and slots have no connection or real interaction except for working at the same casino, so I would have zero knowledge of the true reason behind a game leaving. Rumors and made up stories from the slot employees would be the most likely source of information. You can take that as fact about as much as you should take mathematical advice from a dealer.

I was an acting slot director for 6 months at one time. The only people that knew the daily win numbers, current hold percentage, drop per day, etc, were me, the GM and other directors if we happen to be in a meeting and I was telling them about a new game I was bring in.

The lead slot tech would know what machine holds were set to, because they were the ones that set them to my choice of holds. Other than that info, they would not know why I made business decisions, although it's pretty obvious when nobody plays a machine. Al.ost all decisions come down to one thing, average win per day. That's really all that matters in slots.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
March 5th, 2019 at 7:52:30 AM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

Table games and slots have no connection or real interaction except for working at the same casino, so I would have zero knowledge of the true reason behind a game leaving. Rumors and made up stories from the slot employees would be the most likely source of information. You can take that as fact about as much as you should take mathematical advice from a dealer.

I was an acting slot director for 6 months at one time. The only people that knew the daily win numbers, current hold percentage, drop per day, etc, were me, the GM and other directors if we happen to be in a meeting and I was telling them about a new game I was bring in.

The lead slot tech would know what machine holds were set to, because they were the ones that set them to my choice of holds. Other than that info, they would not know why I made business decisions, although it's pretty obvious when nobody plays a machine. Al.ost all decisions come down to one thing, average win per day. That's really all that matters in slots.


ZCore13



Gotchya... noted! Next time Im in Arizona, I'll pm you and come play at your casino. Arizona is one state I havent withdrawn from yet!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
Zcore13
Zcore13 
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3607
March 5th, 2019 at 7:57:13 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Gotchya... noted! Next time Im in Arizona, I'll pm you and come play at your casino. Arizona is one state I havent withdrawn from yet!



First drink is on the house. :)


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
March 5th, 2019 at 8:05:03 AM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

First drink is on the house. :)


ZCore13



I dont drink , but thank you! I love good food though.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
CamsAngels
CamsAngels
Joined: Feb 19, 2021
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 5
February 19th, 2021 at 2:13:38 AM permalink
First, I do not claim to be an expert, nor know the inner workings, and programming of bubble craps machines.

That said, I've played enough, and have witnessed with my own eyes, the dice about to come to a natural, complete stop, only to have one of them suddenly gain speed, twist, and ensure the end result is a 7. It is an obvious, unnatural roll of the dice. That is just a fact.

As far as using this information to your advantage, you'd need to know each and every bet of every other player that's sitting at the machine and betting, each roll. Then, even if you knew everyone's wagers, each roll, you'd need to be a mathematical super genius, with super computer speed, so as to be able to place an appropriate bet within that 15-20 seconds or however long between rolls.

The rolls are not predetermined. They certainly can average out to odds of table game, but the dice are manipulated throughout play.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19114
February 19th, 2021 at 4:53:47 AM permalink
Quote: CamsAngels

First, I do not claim to be an expert, nor know the inner workings, and programming of bubble craps machines.

That said, I've played enough, and have witnessed with my own eyes, the dice about to come to a natural, complete stop, only to have one of them suddenly gain speed, twist, and ensure the end result is a 7. It is an obvious, unnatural roll of the dice. That is just a fact.

As far as using this information to your advantage, you'd need to know each and every bet of every other player that's sitting at the machine and betting, each roll. Then, even if you knew everyone's wagers, each roll, you'd need to be a mathematical super genius, with super computer speed, so as to be able to place an appropriate bet within that 15-20 seconds or however long between rolls.

The rolls are not predetermined. They certainly can average out to odds of table game, but the dice are manipulated throughout play.

One only need to video record an hour or less of play and then slow the video down to prove this, It would be very obvious.

Let's for a minute assume you are right. From what you have posted, It seems to me that you are indicating the machine calculates everyone's bets and then rolls the number that will be most profitable for the house?

What if there is only one other player seated? Now you only have to know one persons bets and then simply bet less than them on the numbers that would be most profitable for the house.

You could find someone that is Super Genius like and work as a team. It may not be perfect, but you don't have to be anywhere near perfect to make an absolute killing.

Now let's assume you hate everybody else and you don't like working with anyone. Let's assume it's hard to find a situation where there's only one or two other people playing, let's assume you don't want to constantly get up and look to see what other bets are being made. One would only have to relocate to a place like Vegas and cherry pick their spots where there's heavy action(I've seen some super big action on the bubble craps, and I don't even look for it). One can assume that most people are not dark side bettors, so you would only need to bet less than them on the dark side. You could occasionally get up to estimate what their bet sizes are in order to tailor your bets accordingly.

If you can prove to yourself and others this is happening, with a little thought and effort you should be able to make a killing. As a matter of fact, if you could prove this is happening you could get rich and never have to step foot in a casino again by contacting the right people and making a deal.
Last edited by: AxelWolf on Feb 19, 2021
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
SiegfriedRoy
SiegfriedRoy
Joined: Sep 23, 2014
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 434
Thanks for this post from:
Zcore13
February 19th, 2021 at 5:08:32 AM permalink
If this section is allowed to exist, can it be named: Gambling QANONymous?

Various subjects:
-Beast mode on shuffle machines
-Slot hold percentage while playing on a players card and no players card.
-Magnetic dice
-BJ third base influence
-10s come together
-Roulette “overdue” for a number theory
-“I only win on a Tuesday and Thursday, but lose Friday and Sunday” phenomenon
And more!

  • Jump to: