Thread Rating:

WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
December 8th, 2018 at 3:43:30 AM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

Then don't start an opinion or theory with "I'm sure...", because you're not and you're incorrect. Electronic craps is the same as live craps, with the payout odds on bets determining the house edge, not any manipulation of the dice. There are o magnets and no predetermined rolls in bubble craps. I've read the specs and seen the variable (payout) settings.


ZCore13



Naive....
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3607
Thanks for this post from:
MichaelBluejay
December 8th, 2018 at 4:03:37 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Naive....



I assume you are talking about yourself. Only one of us has seen the specs and par sheet on one. Only one of us has set the hold percentage based on which payouts are chosen. Only one of us has been a slot department director.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
December 8th, 2018 at 5:57:35 AM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

I assume you are talking about yourself. Only one of us has seen the specs and par sheet on one. Only one of us has set the hold percentage based on which payouts are chosen. Only one of us has been a slot department director.


ZCore13



You set the hold percentage on the bubble craps?
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
FinsRule
FinsRule
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
  • Threads: 120
  • Posts: 3697
December 8th, 2018 at 8:09:23 AM permalink
I believe that bubble craps may not be completely random.

I donít believe casinos manipulate bubble craps for their advantage.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
December 8th, 2018 at 11:39:08 AM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

I believe that bubble craps may not be completely random.

I donít believe casinos manipulate bubble craps for their advantage.



Care to elaborate please...

If you believe that bubble craps is not completely random, then it means that it is somehow controlled. If it is somehow controlled, it must be by the manufactures/casinos. If it is controlled by the m/c , then they must have it for an advantage.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
TomG
TomG
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 2202
December 8th, 2018 at 12:15:01 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

I know for a fact that the bubble machines have magnets in the dice and floor...



Quote: Zcore13

There are no magnets and no predetermined rolls in bubble craps.



How is it possible that it is both a fact that there are magnets and at the same time there are no magnets. This must be the most mind-boggling paradox any human has ever faced
unJon
unJon
Joined: Jul 1, 2018
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 2349
December 8th, 2018 at 12:16:53 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

How is it possible that it is both a fact that there are magnets and at the same time there are no magnets. This must be the most mind-boggling paradox any human has ever faced



Resolved. Bubble Craps like any sophisticated electronic device has magnets in it to make it all work. The magnets do not affect the randomness of the dice rolls.

Youíre welcome.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 105
  • Posts: 1636
December 8th, 2018 at 12:43:18 PM permalink
Here is the conclusion.... Dont play the game.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1365
  • Posts: 22697
December 8th, 2018 at 1:55:29 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Naive....



Personal insult. Per the Martingale policy -- two-month suspension.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
FinsRule
FinsRule
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
  • Threads: 120
  • Posts: 3697
December 8th, 2018 at 5:33:40 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Care to elaborate please...

If you believe that bubble craps is not completely random, then it means that it is somehow controlled. If it is somehow controlled, it must be by the manufactures/casinos. If it is controlled by the m/c , then they must have it for an advantage.



I think one roll has a slight affect on the next roll. I donít think itís controlled.

  • Jump to: