Thread Rating:

beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14230
July 4th, 2018 at 5:20:38 PM permalink
Quote: Sandybestdog

Funny how after over a year of no evidence being presented and zero charges being filed and zero convictions, you still give this witch hunt investigation the benefit of the doubt.

Just answer me one question. If Trump had lost, would this investigation be going on?



What rock is your news source hiding under? 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas (convictions) besides those.

We don't know anything yet. What we do know is what those being questioned and investigated have leaked, not what Mueller and his team has put together.

Everything. EVERYTHING. We know so far is speculation on what they're doing. Nature abhors a vacuum, so talking heads from both sides are filling the air with spin and denial.

As to why they're taking "so long", they're untangling a deliberately hidden trail of 30 years making. Many billions of dollars. And much foreign involvement. They have to get it right the first time they make public whatever they've found.

Patience.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Sandybestdog
Sandybestdog
Joined: Feb 3, 2015
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 202
July 4th, 2018 at 5:26:22 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Zero charges filed? Zero convictions? I'm pretty sure pleading guilty is the equivalent of a conviction, no?

That's an interesting question about what if Trump had lost. My question would be what country he would be in right now. Someplace without an extradition treaty, I'd surmise.

Haha!! Youíre so funny. What crimes did Trump commit that he has to escape to another country? Oh I forgot, you guys get to say whatever outlandish statements that you want. Heís a criminal, heís a racist, heís a Nazi. The truth doesnít matter just so long as you smear the man. Then repeat it over and over again and you start believing your own lies.

Pressuring people to plead guilty to lying or obstruction of justice in exchange for them continuing to cooperate with an investigation, is not a conviction. Those arenít real charges. Show me some real stuff.

This investigation was supposed to be about Russian collusion. Then why was one of the questions that was leaked that Mueller wanted to ask Trump was why he fired Comey? That was months after the election and had nothing to do with Russia.

Heís just fishing. Probably running out of worms at this point.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14230
July 4th, 2018 at 5:32:13 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Of course every person who voted for Trump in Florida has to get out and vote for Scott. Itís the only way to continue the progress Trump has made and wants to make. And Iím not sure how this ever changes in my lifetime.



You better find every possible Trump voter, then, because the latest nationwide Gallup poll shows 26% Republican, 29% Democrat, 43% Independent. Down significantly, continuing a decade long trend.

Embarrassing to even say you're a Republican now, unless you're a Trumper.

Latest Governor poll I saw has Nelson 49%, Scott 44%. And RNC/R-PACS have been flooding the airwaves with negative Nelson ads for 2 months now. No negative ads from Nelson, btw.

And no, as a Republican, I think Trump is destroying our country. There are many like me. So don't even count on the 26% to further your agenda.

The really cringy part is how few Republicans in office are willing to stand up to him. They're like a herd of sheep up there, cowering and waiting for one of the others to be picked off by the predators you so admire. But oh, what resentful, vindictive little biddies they are in private. He is hated.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 3337
July 4th, 2018 at 5:51:29 PM permalink
removed
Sandybestdog
Sandybestdog
Joined: Feb 3, 2015
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 202
July 4th, 2018 at 5:55:17 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

What rock is your news source hiding under? 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas (convictions) besides those.

We don't know anything yet. What we do know is what those being questioned and investigated have leaked, not what Mueller and his team has put together.

Everything. EVERYTHING. We know so far is speculation on what they're doing. Nature abhors a vacuum, so talking heads from both sides are filling the air with spin and denial.

As to why they're taking "so long", they're untangling a deliberately hidden trail of 30 years making. Many billions of dollars. And much foreign involvement. They have to get it right the first time they make public whatever they've found.

Patience.

19 indictments? Tax charges from 10 years ago? A dozen Russians creating fake Facebook accounts? Really? This is supposed to be one of the most important investigations ever and thatís what they got?

You want patience but itís been over a year and the problems of this world and country canít wait any longer.
petroglyph
petroglyph
Joined: Jan 3, 2013
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 3337
July 4th, 2018 at 5:57:54 PM permalink
Quote: Sandybestdog

19 indictments? Tax charges from 10 years ago? A dozen Russians creating fake Facebook accounts? Really? This is supposed to be one of the most important investigations ever and thatís what they got?

You want patience but itís been over a year and the problems of this world and country canít wait any longer.

Looks like Putin is back to using chem weapons inside GB, just before a historic meeting between Trump and Putin.
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 9717
July 4th, 2018 at 6:28:21 PM permalink
Quote: Sandybestdog

19 indictments? Tax charges from 10 years ago? A dozen Russians creating fake Facebook accounts? Really? This is supposed to be one of the most important investigations ever and thatís what they got?

You want patience but itís been over a year and the problems of this world and country canít wait any longer.



19 is more than the Republicans ever got in Clinton investigations. And we've only been at it a year and a half with Trump. But republicans didn't seem to have a problem continuing the investigations then.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 154
  • Posts: 5701
July 4th, 2018 at 6:36:32 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

You better find every possible Trump voter, then, because the latest nationwide Gallup poll shows 26% Republican, 29% Democrat, 43% Independent. Down significantly, continuing a decade long trend.

Embarrassing to even say you're a Republican now, unless you're a Trumper.

Latest Governor poll I saw has Nelson 49%, Scott 44%. And RNC/R-PACS have been flooding the airwaves with negative Nelson ads for 2 months now. No negative ads from Nelson, btw.

And no, as a Republican, I think Trump is destroying our country. There are many like me. So don't even count on the 26% to further your agenda.

The really cringy part is how few Republicans in office are willing to stand up to him. They're like a herd of sheep up there, cowering and waiting for one of the others to be picked off by the predators you so admire. But oh, what resentful, vindictive little biddies they are in private. He is hated.



Wishful thinking on your part? RCP average, Scott +2, most recent Scott +5.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/fl/florida_senate_scott_vs_nelson-6246.html

And no, Iím not counting on every Republican, Iím also counting on the 43% figure you used. The left seems to think moving further away from the middle will help because some crazy lunatic won a primary from a guy who didnít even bother to show up to a debate. Not exactly why people are independent.

Iím counting on a majority of that 43% seeing idiots wanting to abolish ICE and open the borders to anyone and everyone.

Iím counting on hard working Americans liking what they are seeing from Trump and seeing all the garbage the media is pushing.

And I see Nancy and Bernie, Santa couldnít bring a better gift to the GOP than these 2 idiots. Add Hollywood and a few other kooks like Kamala and Lizzie and I feel good. I feel good for the GOP and more importantly for AMERICA!
Last edited by: Boz on Jul 4, 2018
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 424
  • Posts: 24222
July 4th, 2018 at 7:39:27 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

19 is more than the Republicans ever got in Clinton investigations. .



This is just the convictions in the Clinton
investigations, there were far more
indicted.

Fifteen persons were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Jim Guy Tucker, who was removed from office.[44]

Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, removed from office (fraud, 3 counts)
John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)
William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker's business partner (conspiracy)
Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; U.S. Associate Attorney General; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)
Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)
Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)
Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)
Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.
Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)
Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.
John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)
Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)
Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 9717
July 4th, 2018 at 8:10:08 PM permalink
The investigation has barely started by comparison.

Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?

  • Jump to: