Thread Rating:

777
777
Joined: Oct 7, 2015
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 724
February 28th, 2019 at 2:24:24 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Quote: 777

Quote: MaxPen

Quote: 777

Imagine the following interaction at the hearing:

Cohen: “He is a racist”
RonC: “Innocent until proven guilty”
Individual 1: “Innocent until proven guilty”

Cohen: “He is a conman”
RonC: “Innocent until proven guilty”
Individual 1: “Innocent until proven guilty”

Cohen: “He is a cheat”
RonC: “Innocent until proven guilty”
Individual 1: “Innocent until proven guilty”

[spoiler Emphasis by Individual 1, probably he/she is just another trumper. And various polls have indicated that trumpers are less educated. Does "less educate" also mean having reading comprehension issue? Does anyone know? spoiler]


Just because you insult someone in a spoiler doesn't make it not an insult.



Are you telling me or admitting that you are "Individual 1"?



You are quoting false quotes of member Ron C. The context of your post is a direct insult to a member of this forum. You are also trying to imply insult to an entire group that doesn't agree with your opinion, but that is besides the point.
The rules have been made very clear. You are not following them. Maybe it is a comprehension problem....lol😀



Prove it. You should have learned this TDS -- "innocent until proven guilty."
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 5898
February 28th, 2019 at 2:28:23 PM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

No, I wasn't talking about Clinton/Waco.



If I'm surrounded by law enforcement
I'm coming out and surrendering
No way I am grabbing a gun and yelling, "come in and get me"
That's insanity
WOV supports censorship. Bring back free speech challenging lies.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14232
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintRSMaxPenSOOPOO
February 28th, 2019 at 2:37:42 PM permalink
Quote: 777

Imagine the following interaction at the hearing:

Cohen: “He is a racist”
RonC: “Innocent until proven guilty”
Individual 1: “Innocent until proven guilty”

Cohen: “He is a conman”
RonC: “Innocent until proven guilty”
Individual 1: “Innocent until proven guilty”

Cohen: “He is a cheat”
RonC: “Innocent until proven guilty”
Individual 1: “Innocent until proven guilty”

Emphasis by Individual 1, probably he/she is just another trumper. And various polls have indicated that trumpers are less educated. Does "less educate" also mean having reading comprehension issue? Does anyone know?



This is really just trolling, 777. IMO, you have stopped short of a personal insult by one beard whisker, but still unacceptable garbage baiting the other side.

2 weeks for trolling.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
Thanks for this post from:
RS
February 28th, 2019 at 2:45:41 PM permalink
Quote: 777

Quote: MaxPen

Quote: 777

Quote: MaxPen

Quote: 777

Imagine the following interaction at the hearing:

Cohen: “He is a racist”
RonC: “Innocent until proven guilty”
Individual 1: “Innocent until proven guilty”

Cohen: “He is a conman”
RonC: “Innocent until proven guilty”
Individual 1: “Innocent until proven guilty”

Cohen: “He is a cheat”
RonC: “Innocent until proven guilty”
Individual 1: “Innocent until proven guilty”

[spoiler Emphasis by Individual 1, probably he/she is just another trumper. And various polls have indicated that trumpers are less educated. Does "less educate" also mean having reading comprehension issue? Does anyone know? spoiler]


Just because you insult someone in a spoiler doesn't make it not an insult.



Are you telling me or admitting that you are "Individual 1"?



You are quoting false quotes of member Ron C. The context of your post is a direct insult to a member of this forum. You are also trying to imply insult to an entire group that doesn't agree with your opinion, but that is besides the point.
The rules have been made very clear. You are not following them. Maybe it is a comprehension problem....lol😀



Prove it. You should have learned this TDS -- "innocent until proven guilty."



Looks like it was just proven. See you soon.😀
Last edited by: MaxPen on Feb 28, 2019
rxwine
rxwine
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
  • Threads: 173
  • Posts: 10460
February 28th, 2019 at 3:02:25 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob



In the real world Trump won a huge
victory, he did what they hoped and
prayed he wouldn't do,



Got a personal Trump hotel deal with Kim for the future? That's my first, second and third guess.
The Hall of Unverified Claims is a vast place with many shelves.
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 207
  • Posts: 12448
February 28th, 2019 at 3:08:04 PM permalink
I'm confused. What were the North Koreans praying he wouldn't do? Did they want him to win so by failing he put one over on them?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5476
March 4th, 2019 at 5:01:30 AM permalink
Remember the OUTRAGE by righties about CNN giving Hillary debate questions? (I still never understood why righties cared about the Dem primary debate questions...)

WELP.

Quote:

Trump has made the debate a point of pride. He recently boasted to the Times that he’d won it despite being a novice, and despite the “crazy Megyn Kelly question.” Fox, however, may have given Trump a little help. A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump believe that Ailes informed the Trump campaign about Kelly’s question. Two of those sources say that they know of the tipoff from a purported eyewitness. In addition, a former Trump campaign aide says that a Fox contact gave him advance notice of a different debate question, which asked the candidates whether they would support the Republican nominee, regardless of who won. The former aide says that the heads-up was passed on to Trump, who was the only candidate who said that he wouldn’t automatically support the Party’s nominee—a position that burnished his image as an outsider.



The Making of the Fox News White House
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5476
March 4th, 2019 at 5:07:56 AM permalink
Also:



Y’all can pretend Fox is a legitimate news organization, but none of the “partisan” left outlets would ever kill a story like this if it hurt a Dem candidate.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
EvenBob
EvenBob
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
  • Threads: 434
  • Posts: 25333
Thanks for this post from:
SanchoPanzaJimRockford
March 4th, 2019 at 10:23:12 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Y’all can pretend Fox is a legitimate news organization,



The founder of the Walk Away movement
was in a long interview yesterday. He's
Gay and went into great detail on how
he hated and was terrified of Trump
before the election, and thought his
life was over after Trump took office.

All because MS/CNN lied and lied and
lied. He stumbled on one story, where
they had made it look like Trump was
making fun of a disabled reporter,
found out it was a total lie, and discovered
FoxNews.

His life totally changed. He discovered lie
after lie after lie told him by MS/CNN and
he walked away from the Dem party. He
loves Trump now, it's a really fascinating
story because this guy is smart as a whip.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
ams288
ams288
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 5476
March 4th, 2019 at 10:34:37 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

The founder of the Walk Away movement
was in a long interview yesterday.

<snip>

blah blah blah



Cool story that has nothing to do with my post.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

  • Jump to: