terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 88
Thanks for this post from:
ams288
January 2nd, 2018 at 6:59:14 AM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

Recently, a lot of threads talking about members got banned. I wonder, what a banned member can do and cannot do during the banned period.

You can post at http://diversitytomorrow.com/
Many suspended members over there post here
That's why EB and AZ was posting here so much here lately, they got suspended at DT for insulting AMS
vice versa
You get suspended here, can post on DT
WOV supports censorship. Bring back free speech challenging lies.
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
Thanks for this post from:
beachbumbabs
January 2nd, 2018 at 7:30:56 AM permalink
I knew what u actually mean when I read it. No offence at all.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
January 2nd, 2018 at 2:59:23 PM permalink
Quote: Hunterhill

Quote: Nathan

Quote: Keyser

Most of the banned members simply set up a new account under another name. Many of the members on this forum have several user names using several different IPs. It's just like Facebook.

About the Mclovin' fake ID, I can't believe the cashier ringing him up for alcohol fell for it. ID's usually have a first and a last name not just a last name... Mclovin' ID was obviously fake....

Wow and all this time I thought that movie was based on a true story.

Sometimes movies are just plain insulting....;)
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
HornHighYo11
HornHighYo11
  • Threads: 7
January 2nd, 2018 at 7:25:58 PM permalink
Note "McLOVIN" and signature McLoving. and surely that kid weighed barely over a buck ten...
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
January 3rd, 2018 at 1:59:05 AM permalink
Quote: HornHighYo11

Note "McLOVIN" and signature McLoving. and surely that kid weighed barely over a buck ten...

Good point about the signature and the name being slightly different, which should have been a huge red flag, but people have been known to lose weight from the time of their picture to the present time. Especially since Fogel(Mclovin') is very young. It's easier to lose weight when you are in your teens/young adult rather than middle/elderly ages.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D

• Jump to: