MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:47:05 PM permalink
I only have a microwave because it came with the place. I have never used it. Therefore you are mostly correct.😜
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3634
January 3rd, 2018 at 3:47:06 PM permalink
I only have a microwave because it came with the place. I have never used it. Therefore you are mostly correct.😜
Gandler
Gandler
Joined: Jan 27, 2014
  • Threads: 32
  • Posts: 1566
January 3rd, 2018 at 7:16:24 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Fine. How about we compromise? Gandler will pay whatever it costs to get it lab tested. Then just to be sure, we'll use MaxPen's microwave to cook it for 5 minutes. Then when/if Gandler eats it, I'll pay him $250.

Maxpen, you can't get rid of your microwave afterwards and still use it.


Wait, who am I kidding? Maxpen probably doesn't believe in microwaves because they cause autism, cancer, and the new world order. Am I right?



Why would I pay well over 250 dollars to maybe win 250 dollars?
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8623
January 3rd, 2018 at 7:37:21 PM permalink
Quote: Gandler

Quote: RS

Fine. How about we compromise? Gandler will pay whatever it costs to get it lab tested. Then just to be sure, we'll use MaxPen's microwave to cook it for 5 minutes. Then when/if Gandler eats it, I'll pay him $250.

Maxpen, you can't get rid of your microwave afterwards and still use it.


Wait, who am I kidding? Maxpen probably doesn't believe in microwaves because they cause autism, cancer, and the new world order. Am I right?



Why would I pay well over 250 dollars to maybe win 250 dollars?


If you're sure you could eat it, then just consider the lab tests cost as part of the entertainment, plus, you'll be guaranteed to win $250!! How can someone turn that down?!


Btw I was joking. Obviously that wouldn't make sense for you to do.

But the offer still stands, $250 for someone who eats dog s***. It would have to be a sufficient size (ie: no mini pebbles). Terms and conditions may apply.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
January 3rd, 2018 at 7:37:27 PM permalink
Quote: Gandler

Its safer than human poop, and many people eat each others poop for fun.

But, for 250 I would eat Dog Poop if it was lab tested to be free of any diseases or conditions that could cause damage or illness.

Granted that testing would cost more than 250.......

There probably is a risk of E. Coli. There is a solution that doesn't need testing, just get a food dehydrator, and dehydrate it. Then we'll just rehydrate it so it's the sh!t. Not sure if it would stink then, probably very minimally.
I am a robot.
Gandler
Gandler
Joined: Jan 27, 2014
  • Threads: 32
  • Posts: 1566
January 3rd, 2018 at 8:00:47 PM permalink
Quote: RS

Quote: Gandler

Quote: RS

Fine. How about we compromise? Gandler will pay whatever it costs to get it lab tested. Then just to be sure, we'll use MaxPen's microwave to cook it for 5 minutes. Then when/if Gandler eats it, I'll pay him $250.

Maxpen, you can't get rid of your microwave afterwards and still use it.


Wait, who am I kidding? Maxpen probably doesn't believe in microwaves because they cause autism, cancer, and the new world order. Am I right?



Why would I pay well over 250 dollars to maybe win 250 dollars?


If you're sure you could eat it, then just consider the lab tests cost as part of the entertainment, plus, you'll be guaranteed to win $250!! How can someone turn that down?!


Btw I was joking. Obviously that wouldn't make sense for you to do.

But the offer still stands, $250 for someone who eats dog s***. It would have to be a sufficient size (ie: no mini pebbles). Terms and conditions may apply.




lol I know, everyone who owns dogs probably has eaten dog poop to various degrees without realizing it, whenever your dog is running around your yard unsupervised they are probably spending a good amount of time licking poop and then run up and lick your mouth.

But in all seriousness, for 250 dollars I would eat almost anything as long as it is legal and as long as I have a guarantee of no long term damage or illness. I have eaten actual food in other countries that is probably more dangerous and unsanitary than most dog poop, even if it tastes good...... It is all about being willing to think logically and not letting the gross factor make you gag. For example I would feel safer eating (even untested) dog poop than drinking from a body of still water, but I would bet most Americans would instantly choose the water if given the two options in a random trial.

But, for 25 Dollars, there is very little I would eat. I would pay 25 dollars to not eat a lot of food, I am a picky eater lol. But, once you get in the 250-500 range, there is very little that I would not eat (again safe and legal), I could suck up 30 seconds of gagging for an easy 500 bucks.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
January 3rd, 2018 at 8:45:47 PM permalink
Quote: Gandler

But in all seriousness, for 250 dollars I would eat almost anything as long as it is legal and as long as I have a guarantee of no long term damage or illness.

There is very little research into long term effects of ingesting contaminated food. The focus is always on the short term and only on the short term. Its an unfortunate situation.

Remember Robin Williams? He did not die of suicide, parkinsons or lewy body disease. Cows shed M. avium paratuberculosis. He ate some contaminated milk/cheese and he died from a misdiagnosed mild stomach ache.... he just took about twenty years to do it.

That is what happens when doctors don't think about parasites.
Last edited by: FleaStiff on Jan 3, 2018
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
January 3rd, 2018 at 11:11:05 PM permalink
If Gandler is eating dog poop LMAO, he should eat it off the ground like a dog. LMAO. Can't believe there is a guy that WANTS to eat dog poop.
I am a robot.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
January 3rd, 2018 at 11:54:56 PM permalink
Step Brothers dog poop scene
I am a robot.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
January 4th, 2018 at 10:09:58 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

There is very little research into long term effects of ingesting contaminated food. The focus is always on the short term and only on the short term. Its an unfortunate situation.
Remember Robin Williams? He did not die of suicide, parkinsons or lewy body disease. Cows shed M. avium paratuberculosis. He ate some contaminated milk/cheese and he died from a misdiagnosed mild stomach ache.... he just took about twenty years to do it.
That is what happens when doctors don't think about parasites.



Its a real long trip: Thru the stomach to the small intestines then migrating to the vagus nerve and working its way along the vagus nerve past several major organs until MAP finally reaches the brain. The body puts up a fight every step of the way but once MAP reaches the brain its Lewy Body time which usually means a diagnosis of "Parkinsons" and the entire event cascade starts with contaminated cheese, milk or grass. Ain't no History portion of a doctor's visit ever going to discuss some very mild stomach cramp that never even lead a patient to go to a doctor about it but instead to at most head for some mild Over The Counter remedy.

So I would beware of intentional pathogen exposure.

  • Jump to: