Kneegrows
Kneegrows
  • Threads: 2
July 19th, 2015 at 7:29:13 AM permalink
Hi, I have a question about blackjack at Hurrah's and Bailey's in Vegas. Do they have low limit shoe games? My last trip to Vegas, I followed the Wizard's blackjack survey, and stayed at MGM. But all their low limit was 6:5. Even though it has since been updated, the survey still shows a reasonable house edge at that property for low limit where none exists, even on CSMs.

If anyone has any info I would appreciate it. If neither offer a playable shoe game at low limits, all things being equal, who has the nicer and QUIETER rooms?

Oh, and I played once at a CET property. And I guess I get 10 free rooms if I string the offers together for two differnt months. Does anyone know if I can use the same promo code in the same month for differet hotels, or if I can only use one promo per month? I can set my trip to the end of a month, the operator said there is a 48 hour waiting period between bookings. As I said, I played one time. At Mlife, I played a couple hundred hours receiving a combined total of 8 free nights and few hundred dollars in comps. Does Mlife suck that bad in comparison, or did I get grossly over/under comped? Thanks.
  • Jump to: