JoeSnow
JoeSnow
  • Threads: 1
October 28th, 2014 at 3:23:41 PM permalink
Just read the first look article on VC. Seems interesting.. the rooms finally look decent. A lot better then what the Quad and IP ever had. Then again, you never know what's breeding between the walls.

Looks like CET's version of SLS. Trying for that "modern, hip" vibe. Except, this has a prime real estate location and cheaper. Rooms starting at 65 a night.

I'll be in Vegas till friday.. so I'll probably stop by to grab food from Hash House and check this hotel out.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
October 28th, 2014 at 3:46:30 PM permalink
Are you kidding me? Look at the current reviews on TA. Hotel is no where close to being renovated and most of the elevators still don't work. Maybe a few new rooms will be opened but the majority are still shit and the plumbing still doesn't work. And besides, what is worth gambling on there? Still filled with 6/5 BJ and other garbage games. If you can get a comp room there, you should be able to be comped at Harrahs or Flamingo, both of which are slightly above this place on the stink ratings.

My advice? Eat at Hash House, maybe grab a decent craft at Tag and move on. Nothing to see here.
  • Jump to: