Thread Rating:

gr8player
gr8player
  • Threads: 8
October 3rd, 2013 at 10:08:58 AM permalink
Hello, SOOPOO. Oh, and one more word: semantics. Just semantics.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
October 3rd, 2013 at 10:11:19 AM permalink
Quote: gr8player

Hello, SOOPOO. Oh, and one more word: semantics. Just semantics.

Hello, teacher. Oh, and one number: $250,000. Just $250,000.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Pabo
Pabo
  • Threads: 0
October 3rd, 2013 at 10:48:59 AM permalink
gr8player:

1. We don't know each other well enough for you to call me your friend. So please don't use that platitude with me.

2. There's no frustration in my comments. Simply describing what I see and what I know. And I know that you are a charlatan and a complete fraud posing as a sage. As I said earlier, you are unable to explain your style of play in a coherent and understandable form. "I bet on me. My experiences, my game. It might not be new, Pabo, but it's all mine." Get real. Another example of your aimless and boasting gibberish. A bunch of words that mean absolutely nothing.

3. Yes, you are selling something. Not charging money for it, per se, but you are hoping folks on this forum buy into (i.e. believe) it. Unlike other forums you have been on, however, the folks here are not gullible. You and varmenti are both unable to back up your claims with proof. Neither of you are willing to articulate your style of play, let alone replicate it so that it can be tested via simulation. Until you can do that, then you've got nothing. You only speak of it in pretentious globs of words that mean little or nothing. All the while trying to disguise your BS as enlightenment and wisdom. Much like David Koresh and Jim Jones. Trouble is, gr8player, no one here is going to drink your koolaid.
gr8player
gr8player
October 3rd, 2013 at 10:56:16 AM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

There is nothing sacred about the original order. The new order of the deck is just as probable as the original order. Your answer shows that in spite of historical records, hours played and disciplined adherence, your method is based on superstition.

You know, JimRockford, for centuries many truths have been sloughed off as mere superstition. Although, if it makes you feel any better about your position regarding my Bac play, I am, admittedly, a bit superstitious at times. I think most gamblers are, in some way, shape, or form.

But neither my plays nor my actual bets are ever made out of superstition. They are made based upon what I am currently seeing and/or currently calculating.

Then I cross my fingers and clutch my rabbit's foot and....
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 421
October 3rd, 2013 at 11:02:12 AM permalink
Quote: Pabo

gr8player, you are nothing more than a condescending, bloviating gasbag pretending to have some sort of mystical powers to read/talk to baccarat shoes.

+3
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
gr8player
gr8player
October 3rd, 2013 at 11:07:35 AM permalink

Trouble is, gr8player, no one here is going to drink your koolaid.

Now that is troubling.

As I've stated before, my Bac experiences, theories, and plays, those I post free of charge.

My koolaid, however, is $1.50 a cup.

Seriously, Pabo, I'm not sure who might've pissed into your Wheaties this morning, but you're coming off as rather gruff. And I, for one, don't like your tone. I wish you a much better day.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 421
October 3rd, 2013 at 11:28:23 AM permalink

2. Simply describing what I see and what I know. And I know that you are a charlatan and a complete fraud posing as a sage.

Won't do you any good, pabo. People have been telling
him this for years. He loves the abuse, that's why he's
here. He gets tingly all over when you call him names.
The first day he showed up here, I told the mods that
a mega troll just joined the forum. He has
to break the rules to get banned, and GR8 is working on
it. He's close to getting nuked, just be patient.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
October 3rd, 2013 at 11:44:48 AM permalink
Quote: gr8player

But neither my plays nor my actual bets are ever made out of superstition. They are made based upon what I am currently seeing and/or currently calculating.

Faces in the clouds my friend, but I'll not try to talk you out of it. Good luck to you.

Side note: As much as I disagree with gr8, I really don't understand the baiting and antagonizing.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." - Isaac Newton
rob45
rob45
  • Threads: 2
October 3rd, 2013 at 11:49:15 AM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Teacher, let me make sure I have everything correct here. Is this equation right????

Bet Selection + Proven Plays + Trending Plays = -$250K

Beethoven, your equation does not compute. You should seek further guidance from your teacher.
I see two areas of interest in your equation which should be addressed.

1. The bet selection is determined by proven plays and trending plays; therefore,
Bet Selection = Proven Plays + Trending Plays = -$250K; therefore, we may now simplify the equation to:
Bet Selection = -$250K

2. We have another issue which needs to be addressed.
The sum of two positives cannot equal a negative.
If the known sum is -$250K, I suggest further consultation with your teacher, as your teacher insists that the bet selection (proven plays + trending plays) is positive.
varmenti
varmenti
  • Threads: 11
October 3rd, 2013 at 11:51:26 AM permalink
Holy Crap!!! this thread is Better than "Young and the Restless"

where is the Logic in Bashing each other on here.

Something good comes along and "all hell breaks loose".
Instead of absorbing the information on here I seam to notice many members just "beat it for what it's worth"

Whatever happened to simple posts like "Hey Gr8Player, It's great to have you back from suspension. then ask your question?
"If it ain't Broke, Don't fix it" <br> "Please note that my threads & posts are strictly for Educational purposes only and I do not care if you choose to Win or Lose your money. " <br> "Sometimes, Its not about the money, Its about being able to say yea, It can be done, and claim victory. That's Genius!!!" <br> "There is a range of views among mathematicians and philosophers as to the exact scope and definition of mathematics."

• Jump to: