Thread Rating:

RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 24th, 2017 at 2:13:33 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

That's a personal insult. How many days?

?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 53
December 24th, 2017 at 2:32:36 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

VP and a few other machines make up a decent part of my revenue and I have not gotten a tax slip in years. Slips or not, it doesn't change what I report by much, if anything.
I can't imagine anyone savvy enough to get food stamps, Medicaid, and welfare would be silly enough to proclaim themselves "professional gambler". Then again, people go on tv and admit to tax fraud on a daily basis.

I wonder how many of the people here complaining about poor people abusing the system report 100% of their cash income.
horse
horse
  • Threads: 0
December 24th, 2017 at 3:00:28 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

VP and a few other machines make up a decent part of my revenue and I have not gotten a tax slip in years. Slips or not, it doesn't change what I report by much, if anything.
I can't imagine anyone savvy enough to get food stamps, Medicaid, and welfare would be silly enough to proclaim themselves "professional gambler". Then again, people go on tv and admit to tax fraud on a daily basis.

Proclaiming oneself a professional gambler on an internet forum is a far cry from filing as one. Most gamblers who aren't inundated with w2g firms don't file unless the welfare system requires them to. That way, under the auspicious cover of anonymity, they can boast of winnings, "professionalism", and a whirlwind lifestyle, all while pretending that the +ev is their friend to the end.

No one ever requests proof, because everyone wants it to be true.

The taxman would score big if he ever infiltrated the "professional gamblers" circuit.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 434
December 24th, 2017 at 3:35:32 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

That's a personal insult. How many days?

It's funny you think there are mods
here on Xmas Eve. Babs hasn't posted
in 2 days, Mission and Face in god knows
how long. Nobody here but us jaybirds..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 22
December 24th, 2017 at 3:39:11 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Does that mean we can swear?!?

CRAP, BOOBS, CRAP!
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
December 24th, 2017 at 5:01:25 PM permalink

I'm still around but I didn't perceive the comment as being directed at anyone in particular.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
December 24th, 2017 at 5:42:23 PM permalink
Quote: horse

No doubt there's a few special editions of every muscle car out there. But if you've ever owned a Camaro you'd know that, until last year, they've been pure junk.

Based on historical evidence, anything Obama's ever been into is pure junk.

I have owned a camaro (1969 rs) I bought it for $1000 and sold it years later for 20,000
If you knew anything about the camaro you would know that pre 74 camaros even rust buckets
are highly sought after and you must pay through the nose for them, you would also know that
camaros from the 70's are on the rise in particular the (79 z28) and hell if you really had
a clue about these cars you would know about the reputation of the performance of the power plants
they used and that would include cars from the 80's like the iroc which also handled well,
interiors used to rattle apart though.

historical evidence? how about the economy was crashing when he entered office
and on a significant upward trajectory throughout his term? Look I'm no dem/ or rep.
Im not taking on anyone's bullshit lable I'm just a Human seeking the truth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 434
December 24th, 2017 at 5:54:58 PM permalink
Quote: JB

I'm still around but I didn't perceive the comment as being directed at anyone in particular.

Are you a mod? I thought you were here
just to make the others look bad.. Have
you personally ever suspended anybody?
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
December 24th, 2017 at 6:02:29 PM permalink

Are you a mod? I thought you were here
just to make the others look bad.. Have
you personally ever suspended anybody?

I mostly ban spammers, without hesitation and without announcing it, and let everything else run its course.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 231
December 24th, 2017 at 6:44:48 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

That explains alot.

Too bad that iHeart (the heartbeat of conservative radio) is going down the tubes. He's been removed from the top stations in major markets. And the company is over 20B in debt and with a major payment due in 2019, has no way to pay it. That's how entertaining he has been.

iHeartMedia Owners Willing to Give Up Vast Majority of the Company

iheart is far more than Limbaugh or talk. I will be honest and say I am not going to research it all on Christmas Eve. But his show is not hurting for listeners or advertisers. 30 years and still going strong.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others

• Jump to: