• Threads: 7
July 27th, 2011 at 4:48:53 PM permalink
I'm starting to miss Singer.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
July 27th, 2011 at 4:55:20 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Ken's allowed for both white and black riders, and said that "in the case...the busses would be reversed." So as long as no asians, native-americans, middle-easterners, or latinos want to ride the bus, he's totally got everyone covered. There's only 5 Billion of those people in the world, so it's all good...;-)

Oh, I thought that meant they'd be driven backwards....

Quote:

Yet another reason for me to get on the first bus - annoyance with other people at the bus stop.

I'm pretty sure Ken would wait for the short bus.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
July 27th, 2011 at 5:06:50 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

I'm pretty sure Ken would wait for the short bus.

I don't know...I think he should. But I don't think he would. So maybe that means I should ride the short bus? Hmmm...but what if he does ride it?

"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
seviay
seviay
  • Threads: 16
July 27th, 2011 at 6:02:03 PM permalink
Quote: mrjjj

Ok, lets say you dont know ahead of time if the people on either bus are annoying etc. So, which bus for you?

Ken

I'm impatient, which is why I would be in my rental car. Having said that, without a rental car, it's the first bus. I hate all people equally ;)
seviay
seviay
  • Threads: 16
July 27th, 2011 at 6:07:34 PM permalink

No, but you're an idiot. It's pretty clearly implied that the first bus is the one that would be taken.

+1. It appears he is arguing for the sake of being an irritant (as usual), rather than keeping a robust conversation going.
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
July 31st, 2011 at 3:30:54 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Well, considering my answer, that would be the first damn bus that came along.

Black, white, yellow or green. If it was red, double decked and heading to Dulwich Library, I'd pop in to see my mate Danny for a slice of cake and a cup of tea on my way.

I'd avoid the short bus. You might be on that one.

Christ, it was bleeding well obvious from my answer that the race of the bus wasn't even in my consideration. Which I guess makes me a liar according to what you've read.

You calling me a liar?

You are still completely presupposing the race of the bus rider, which is a huge flaw in the question. But as you'd wait to get on the second bus, may be I shouldn't be surprised.

"that would be the first damn bus that came along" >>> Thank you, now you answered. 'FIRST'......is the key word. Enjoy your day.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 31st, 2011 at 3:33:21 PM permalink

No, but you're an idiot. It's pretty clearly implied that the first bus is the one that would be taken.

Implied? (lol) ....I would get on the damn bus IMPLIES its the FIRST bus? Nice try braindead.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 31st, 2011 at 3:37:06 PM permalink
"Ken's allowed for both white and black riders, and said that "in the case...the busses would be reversed." So as long as no asians, native-americans, middle-easterners, or latinos want to ride the bus, he's totally got everyone covered" >>> Yep, this isn't tough. Bus full of all black folks (white person getting on) OR a bus full of all white folks (black person getting on). Thats the beauty of hypothetical, I can set it up however I want.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 31st, 2011 at 3:38:06 PM permalink
"I'm pretty sure Ken would wait for the short bus" >>> No, I would get on the white bus.

Ken
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
July 31st, 2011 at 10:11:00 PM permalink
So Ken you calling me liar?
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829

• Jump to: