JimMorrison
JimMorrison
  • Threads: 21
April 18th, 2011 at 12:02:02 AM permalink
Why are all these gambling haters on a gambling website? I mean reading some of these douchebag comments I have to check and make sure I'm on the right site once in a while. It's amazing. Whether you played poker online or not I can't imagine a normal person being happy at what happened, let alone being so thrilled they felt the need to write about it on a gambling website. The quality of the posters here has gone down considerably and it's pretty sad since I think WoV has great potential and I'd hate to see these assclowns ruin it.
EvenBob: "Look America, I have a tiny wee-wee, can anybody help me?"
mickpk
mickpk
  • Threads: 2
April 18th, 2011 at 1:20:50 AM permalink
Likewise. At first it may have been mildly amusing but when there are experienced people on here trying to give good and solid advice being distracted by people who don't have the faintest clue, let alone actual experience to back their comments, it baffles me.

I might register on that auto mechanics forum. I have little idea how to fix a car but perhaps I can gloat at someone who now finds their engine makes some strange, clunking noise. I mean, after all, they should've known that cars break down and one day it would clunk thus they should never have bought a car!
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
April 18th, 2011 at 1:25:59 AM permalink
Quote: mickpk

Likewise. At first it may have been mildly amusing but when there are experienced people on here trying to give good and solid advice being distracted by people who don't have the faintest clue, let alone actual experience to back their comments, it baffles me.

I might register on that auto mechanics forum. I have little idea how to fix a car but perhaps I can gloat at someone who now finds their engine makes some strange, clunking noise. I mean, after all, they should've known that cars break down and one day it would clunk thus they should never have bought a car!

LOL no kidding Mick! I try to bite my tongue since this is WOO's forum, I can't be as free with my speech like in the old days of BW or on AG. But these bitches are killing me with how gleeful they are. I'll still gamble for a living, nothing changes except I can't use US accounts and the games may not be as good. Then again, maybe they'll be better who knows. Party has some okay games and they haven't allowed US in over 4 years. It's obvious that losers like altup or whatever his name is can't beat the game. Not many of us could at first. But rather than become a good player he decides to hate the game and is so happy now that big daddy in the federal government has stepped in. He can fuck a goat for all I care.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
April 18th, 2011 at 9:01:28 AM permalink
Altut is a troll. Actually, a reincarnation of trolls past. (Kinda like the ghost of Christmas past).
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
April 18th, 2011 at 12:00:09 PM permalink
Quote: JimMorrison

I try to bite my tongue since this is WOO's forum, I can't be as free with my speech like in the old days of BW or on AG.

No need to hurt your tongue. Free speech is indeed free in this area (something trolls don't seem to get trough their heads).

Have you gotten harrassing PMs from Altut (aka JL2, aka JerryLogan)? THis troll can go to remarkable lengths to waste his time, and yours. He spends so much time trying to get me, I can only conclude he has a massive crush on me; a prospect that fills me with disgust.

But if his goal in life is to get everyone to hate him, you've got to admire the quality of his work.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
kp
kp
  • Threads: 7
April 18th, 2011 at 12:49:41 PM permalink
Where's the line between hate and simply having a different opinion?
Nareed
Nareed
April 18th, 2011 at 2:13:08 PM permalink
Quote: kp

Where's the line between hate and simply having a different opinion?

When someone posts insults, personal attacks and in general is intent in making himself a pain in the neck to everyone else, that's a trol regardless of what his opinion is.
kp
kp
April 18th, 2011 at 2:25:58 PM permalink

Why are all these gambling haters on a gambling website?

Quote: Nareed

When someone posts insults, personal attacks and in general is intent in making himself a pain in the neck

So do we really have that many "haters" here?
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
April 18th, 2011 at 2:30:35 PM permalink

No need to hurt your tongue. Free speech is indeed free in this area (something trolls don't seem to get trough their heads).

Have you gotten harrassing PMs from Altut (aka JL2, aka JerryLogan)? THis troll can go to remarkable lengths to waste his time, and yours. He spends so much time trying to get me, I can only conclude he has a massive crush on me; a prospect that fills me with disgust.

But if his goal in life is to get everyone to hate him, you've got to admire the quality of his work.

Altut is JerryLogan? LOL that guy is a horse toothed jackass of the first degree. Yeah scum like him isn't worth my time. He can go back to blowing his mother now.
Nareed
Nareed
April 18th, 2011 at 5:54:52 PM permalink

Altut is JerryLogan? LOL that guy is a horse toothed jackass of the first degree. Yeah scum like him isn't worth my time. He can go back to blowing his mother now.

Come on, his mother never purposefuly did anyone here any harm.

Other than that, you may consider flagging his posts if you find them objectionable.
mickpk
mickpk
April 20th, 2011 at 4:51:38 AM permalink
Looks like one less 'hater' on here now, Jim. It looks like Altut has come in today and deleted all his posts. His quoted posts remain in other people's posts but his originals are all gone.
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
April 20th, 2011 at 5:00:56 AM permalink

Looks like one less 'hater' on here now, Jim. It looks like Altut has come in today and deleted all his posts. His quoted posts remain in other people's posts but his originals are all gone.

He didn't delete them, they got erased. Poor guy is probably suicidal since nobody reads his rantings anymore.
kp
kp
April 20th, 2011 at 8:43:37 AM permalink

Looks like one less 'hater' on here now

That still leaves us with the hater that started this thread.
Altut
Altut
May 5th, 2011 at 2:49:38 PM permalink
Quote:

So it's hate, is it?

Here's the latest PM I got from this piece of human trash acting as another sock puppet:

Quote:
You know, it's been pointed out to me to read your blog, and after doing so I submit that your dead old man was Mother Nature's way of performing a mercy-killing in order to relieve the poor guy of having to continue to be haunted by having such a sick freak of a child. So you're always broke? What greaseball Mexican isn't? And I just don't see why you make such a fool of yourself in front of everyone with your stupid stories of being a fatass and your weird issues. You actually think these unknowns care, which I guess is all a loser like you has in life--as perverted as it is.

I also got similar messages from all of Jerry's other sock puppets, including Altut, JL2 and helicious.

That's not only a lie because it's not from me, but it's hellacious that you would make such a thing up as that. I'm mortified!

By the way, isn't it illegal or something here for anyone to be posting what they're claiming is someone's PM?
JimMorrison
JimMorrison
May 5th, 2011 at 3:03:10 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

That's not only a lie because it's not from me, but it's hellacious that you would make such a thing up as that. I'm mortified!

By the way, isn't it illegal or something here for anyone to be posting what they're claiming is someone's PM?

What I don't understand is why a cockholster such as yourself would keep coming back to a forum where it's so obvious you aren't wanted. You've been banned numerous times, on your newest identity all of your posts disappeared, you got a suspension, it's clear nobody at all likes you...yet you keep coming back. Then again I guess that this probably isn't too different from your everyday life where you have no friends and nobody likes you. So maybe it's just that you are used to it. If I were you, I'd just find another home. There are hundreds of forums out there that don't realize yet that they're going to hate you.
Nareed
Nareed
May 5th, 2011 at 3:31:33 PM permalink

What I don't understand is why a cockholster such as yourself would keep coming back to a forum where it's so obvious you aren't wanted.

Interesting term :)

I can only conclude I stumbled into the answer earlier int eh thread: Jerry's out to get everyone he meets to hate him. How else can you explain he thinks he'll get away with pretending to be outraged by an alleged lie he keeps posting all over the place?
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
May 5th, 2011 at 7:46:30 PM permalink
Quote: Altut

That's not only a lie because it's not from me, but it's hellacious that you would make such a thing up as that.

One could even say it's helicious.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
May 5th, 2011 at 8:04:54 PM permalink

There are hundreds of forums out there that don't realize yet that they're going to hate you.

It's been a while since we talked about this last, but I nominate this line for quote of the year.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Nareed
Nareed
May 5th, 2011 at 9:20:53 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

It's been a while since we talked about this last, but I nominate this line for quote of the year.

Second.

All in favor?
  • Jump to: