Poll

5 votes (12.82%)
34 votes (87.17%)

39 members have voted

Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 34
July 17th, 2011 at 1:06:50 PM permalink
What's interesting is the conspiracy mindedness and mania of posters like Mr. Jjj.
In Mr. Jjj's case he's unusually obsessed with the secret masonic like group called, "APs" as if there's a vast conspiracy against him from this secret crowd. He even implies that they are persecuting him on this very board.

I've noticed these die hard system types like Mr. Jjj. tend to be very conspiracy minded in other areas as well. For example, they tend to believe that the lunar landings were faked and that 911 was an "inside job". They also tend to be major "Area 51" UFO addicts.

As much as I can't stand Mr. Jjj., I find that his posts can be funny at times because they are so manic and so far out of left field.

(By the way, a special note to all APs on this board. - Let's continue flying the Black Hawk helicopters over his residence at night, so that we can continue monitoring his brain waves in order to steal his other roulette systems.)
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
July 17th, 2011 at 1:38:40 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

I've noticed these die hard system types like Mr. Jjj. tend to be very conspiracy minded in other areas as well. For example, they tend to believe that the lunar landings were faked and that 911 was an "inside job". They also tend to be major "Area 51" UFO addicts.

Curious that you left out Obama's birth certificate (cough) LOL!
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
July 18th, 2011 at 3:59:36 PM permalink
Quote: DorothyGale

Just flag his posts you think are spam or purposely inciteful, as I do, and they'll start disappearing. In the free speech zone they shall thrive, but there alone if everyone does their duty ...

"are spam or purposely inciteful" >>> I love the definition of this. If I RESPOND to an attack post, its spam or I'm being inciteful. (lol) Any chance of you making comments to the posters who slam me? I didn't think so.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 18th, 2011 at 4:05:13 PM permalink
@Keyser/Herb/Snowman/Caleb/cupcake/Farnsworth3 >> At least I dont kill boards. (ROFL). You killed GG and VIP and God only knows what your TRUE intensions are here? You cant take me down on your own so you need to create FAKE user names. Now thats comedy. Keyser travels the country looking for numbers that might be hitting alot. Ummm, yeah.....good luck with that cupcake. You'll never outlast me. Years? Not a problem on my end.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 18th, 2011 at 4:07:08 PM permalink
Quick question for DorthyGale >>> I doubt 'she' will reply. You have read the above post from Keyser. I responded. Is my response spam or being inciteful?

Ken
Keyser
Keyser
July 20th, 2011 at 5:12:09 PM permalink
Marie is right. You really are bringing down the quality of this forum with your system post threads.

You don't answer the questions put forth by others, and you are very disrespectful towards other forum members. When forum members ask you legit questions about your systems, you spout off, "I win more than you do", rather than attempting to answer the questions. The phrase is absurd, as well as quite childish.

You often post several times in a row, before members have had a chance to respond to your posts. Your overwhelming manic posting makes it difficult to follow a thread. You seem to be more interested in post count and banter than you are in making quality posts.

In many ways, Evenbob and you have cast a dark shadow over this forum of bitterness and banter.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 103
July 20th, 2011 at 5:34:03 PM permalink
As one of mrjjj's protagonists, I have to defend him here. Since he does not steal non roulette threads, and usually only posts on those he starts or those that are directly aimed at him, his posts can be easily avoided. The ridiculous assertions he makes are so patently silly that you don't need to 'ask him questions' to explain. I do, because I enjoy the convoluted responses, and would really like to meet the human behind them. You, Keyser, on the other hand, are just another bright guy who likes to gamble, and can ask and answer questions coherently. What fun is there in that?
gofaster87
gofaster87
  • Threads: 3
July 23rd, 2011 at 11:30:18 AM permalink
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 23rd, 2011 at 7:39:14 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Marie is right. You really are bringing down the quality of this forum with your system post threads.

You don't answer the questions put forth by others, and you are very disrespectful towards other forum members. When forum members ask you legit questions about your systems, you spout off, "I win more than you do", rather than attempting to answer the questions. The phrase is absurd, as well as quite childish.

You often post several times in a row, before members have had a chance to respond to your posts. Your overwhelming manic posting makes it difficult to follow a thread. You seem to be more interested in post count and banter than you are in making quality posts.

In many ways, Evenbob and you have cast a dark shadow over this forum of bitterness and banter.

I got all day and night to rip you up Keyser/Herb/ cupcake/Snowman/Caleb/Farnsworth3. (lol) I dont post systems, not sure what you are talking about? I am number ONE in regards to 'answering'. If you dont LIKE THE ANSWERS, go elsewhere. You won't be missed, TRUST ME. Your issue cupcake is that you LOSE more than you take in and you need to VENT somehow. Solution? Attack others. Not just me, there are MANY others. I like how 'this' is your NEW forum to hang out at. (ROFL)

You killed VIP and GG. Other top notch forums will NOT allow you to register under a name in which they know its YOU. (lol) What does that say about you?

You have LIED several times and yep, I even copy/paste it at GG, exposing you as the LIAR we all know you as. You have been BANNED at SEVERAL other forums. Why?? Simple question cupcake, why?

You hang out here because.....no other forum WILL TAKE YOU !!!! Your choices are limited. Hey BTW, what city this week? Tampa Bay? I hear the 13 is hitting like crazy. Ya better check into it. (LMFAO)

(Also, still waiting for DorthyGale to answer me)

Ken
Keyser
Keyser
July 25th, 2011 at 10:01:52 PM permalink
I rest my case. Your posts above are unfounded, aggressive, hateful, and they effectively reflect your bitterness and hatred towards your fellow man.
Your paranoid conspiracy claims are also bizarre.

• Jump to: