5 votes (12.82%)
34 votes (87.17%)

39 members have voted

mkl654321
mkl654321
  • Threads: 65
January 30th, 2011 at 3:51:58 PM permalink
Quote: benbakdoff

Yes, I hear you, but this thread is coming up on 600 views without much poll response. Maybe I'm cutting Ken some slack because I used to have a boat named "COOL BREEZE".

Did you ever have a dog named "Lol"?
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
MarieBicurie
MarieBicurie
  • Threads: 4
January 30th, 2011 at 8:45:57 PM permalink
Quote: benbakdoff

Yes, I hear you, but this thread is coming up on 600 views without much poll response. Maybe I'm cutting Ken some slack because I used to have a boat named "COOL BREEZE".

You do realize that one member can create multiple views right? I'm responsible for at least 2 dozen.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
July 14th, 2011 at 5:08:54 PM permalink
Anybody remember this thread? This MarieBicurie person seems to have a real problem with Ken, 3 threads about him and almost all 69 posts are related to him. Hmmm, very curious, isn't it, this obsession. Don't you thimk so too, Ken?
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
MarieBicurie
MarieBicurie
  • Threads: 4
July 15th, 2011 at 10:44:53 PM permalink
I think mrjjj has a much BIGGER obsession with the so-called "AP Crew". I just can't stand his rantings and ravings, sue me. Just because I don't post like crazy to hear myself talk, like you bob, doesn't mean I have an obsession. I spent more time on this forum reading than anything else, like the majority of the members here. Why don't you spend more time on convincing your in-laws not to kill innocent people on the highways, and less time worrying about my post count.
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
July 16th, 2011 at 6:17:29 PM permalink
Holy smokes, I did not even see this thread. Yep, she/he is quite definitely out to STIR UP TROUBLE, at my expense. Of course I'll be the bad guy for responding.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 16th, 2011 at 6:22:53 PM permalink
Quote: mkl654321

I can summarize virtually every one of his posts for you:

(Ridiculous claim to have been a lifetime winner at roulette)
(Pointless rambling, with many misspellings and syntactical errors)
(Name-calling)
(Evading a question he was asked)
(Claim that he is an advantage player, but isn't an advantage player, and there's no such thing as an advantage player, except maybe for himself, which since he wins all the time, maybe he is an advantage player, but wait, there's no such thing)*
lol
ROFL
(cough)

*This is actually a much more organized representation of his thoughts than is actually presented in his posts

There, now you don't have to go read his posts. Which is good, because every time you read one of his posts, a hundred brain cells die.

I know this guy is gone but its still funny.

No claims of a lifetime winner.

Misspellings? You get a ban for that? (lol)

I am the BEST poster here for answering questions.

I claim to be an AP? Could someone direct me to that post?

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 16th, 2011 at 6:30:52 PM permalink
Quote: MarieBicurie

So let me get this straight, ignore ken and he will go away? I'd bet my entire net worth that he'd stay and keep on rambling for years to come. Do you doubt me? By his own admission he is active on multiple roulette forums and has been for years. Even EvenBob will confirm that mrjjj has been on roulette forums for years. Have you searched these roulette forums dm? I didn't think so. He's a troll here and a troll there, ruining threads every time he posts. Do your research before you make naive suggestions.

Nope, not trolling but it was a nice try MB. If you dont like my threads/posts, dont reply. Problem solved on your end, correct? You are a TROUBLE MAKER who likes to bring others down. Why are you like that? Not enough hugs as a kid?

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 16th, 2011 at 6:32:10 PM permalink
Quote: dm

How can he ruin a thread if no one responds or even reads his posts? Post the same thing over and over.............? I don't think
Mr. Wizard would allow that for very long.

You are correct. I would have to be banned for.....no reason.

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
July 16th, 2011 at 6:37:33 PM permalink

I think mrjjj has a much BIGGER obsession with the so-called "AP Crew". I just can't stand his rantings and ravings, sue me. Just because I don't post like crazy to hear myself talk, like you bob, doesn't mean I have an obsession. I spent more time on this forum reading than anything else, like the majority of the members here. Why don't you spend more time on convincing your in-laws not to kill innocent people on the highways, and less time worrying about my post count.

Hmmm, reminds me of a certain deleted thread at VIP maybe 6 weeks ago? Hmmm

Ken
DorothyGale
DorothyGale
  • Threads: 40
July 16th, 2011 at 6:45:12 PM permalink

... mrjjj is ... NONSENSICAL CRAP!

Just flag his posts you think are spam or purposely inciteful, as I do, and they'll start disappearing. In the free speech zone they shall thrive, but there alone if everyone does their duty ...
"Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"

• Jump to: