mkl654321
mkl654321
  • Threads: 65
October 27th, 2010 at 10:27:48 PM permalink
I thought that, as a public service, I would condense all of the things that JerryLogan has said about me in the last few weeks, so that you all don't have to actually read his posts. I haven't received so much devoted, unwavering attention since the night I spent in a jail cell with that gay hog farmer.

your neurotic need to assert anything just to make believe you know something about everything. (NOTE: I guess this means....something.)

taken out to the woodshed (NOTE: Jerry uses this phrase a lot, so I can only conclude that he experienced a great deal of corporal punishment as a child.)

He's a walking, talking assertion machine (NOTE: This might actually be a compliment! If only we knew what an "assertion machine" was...)

how is it that in your declining years you have to spend so much time here blabbing on and on when you could be out teaching others how to live their lives the mkl way? (NOTE: JL doesn't apparently know that I am a teacher. But my enlightenment is available to all. Ommmmmmmmm......)

and write made-up essays about every subject that comes up in front of me on a screen. (NOTE: The compliments just keep coming. Apparently I have the ability to write essays about anything that JerryLogan sees---even though I've never even met him!)

your pal mkl, who only has past pretends to ponder. (NOTE: Dont'cha just love the alliteration? Even from a pathetic pile of puerile poop?)

You live in the past, you pretend and make up things about the present, and you have very little future. (NOTE: OMG! Jerry says I don't have much time left! I'd better quit my job and take that round-the-world cruise....)

I'm not an grumpy old fart like you (NOTE: Jerry informs us here that he is a grumpy MIDDLE-AGED fart.)

Is this an Einstein, a Webster....or just a lonely old man? (NOTE: Do I get to vote?)

the know-it-all BS just f-l-o-w-s from this clown.... (NOTE: that is such a c-l-e-v-e-r figure of speech...)

You're such an idiot. (NOTE: At this point, I might be tempted to say he was trying to hurt my feelings.)

I CAN'T BACK UP OR IDENTIFY A SINGLE STUPID ASSERTION THAT I WISH I HADN'T MADE. (NOTE: To clarify, Jerry is purporting to speak for me here. Karnak the Magnificent has spoken!)

I'm sorry, I meant to give you a sampling of the last couple of weeks of JerryLogan, but the above posts were are made by JL within a TWO DAY PERIOD, and I've run out of room.

Don't ever change, Jerry!
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 27th, 2010 at 10:49:21 PM permalink
How sweet, MKL's love letter to Jerry. I think these boys have a thing for each other..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
October 28th, 2010 at 5:16:44 AM permalink
So a tenths-of-a-percent AP "blast from the past" know-it-all/do-it-all is now a $30k/yr. teacher? No wonder he needs a make believe life on the Internet!

I had no doubt that being put on "blocked":) by mkl meant exactly the opposite. He just can't help himself. Those loaded with BS and prone to continuous unsupportable assertions never do what they say they are going to do in their moments of emotional breakdown.

But gee, he made SUCH a big deal & even wrote an essay about THAT!

Hmmm....How's the woodshed.
  • Jump to: