MarkJacobs
  • Threads: 0
March 15th, 2016 at 8:56:31 AM permalink
He is the great man
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
March 21st, 2016 at 2:57:36 PM permalink
So Obama went to Cuba and the people were repressed from protesting by a heavy police presence. Castro did not greet him on arrival. I'm sorry; I think that is a bit of a snub.

I don't think this is one of his shining moments; this should have been handled at the Secretary of State level.
dicesitter
dicesitter
  • Threads: 32
April 3rd, 2016 at 9:52:29 AM permalink
I was not aware Obama had any shinning moments as far as being an American, now surely
he has been vastly successful in being the most anti American president since we fought a
war against England. We were better off under the policies of England than under comrad
Obama.

One of the most favorite things I will remember of Obama is the circle jerk we saw from his
white house after that discarded Koran was burned in Gitmo. you thought the world was
coming to an end..... and in contrast, it only took him (7.5 years) to see thousands of Christians
were being killed around the world. I understand 8 years is not nearly enough to see the
thousands of American injured or killed by illegals.... that is something that only would
be understood by an "American" president.

dicesetter
HeySlick
HeySlick
  • Threads: 3
April 6th, 2016 at 7:36:44 AM permalink
Quote: dicesitter

I was not aware Obama had any shinning moments as far as being an American, now surely
he has been vastly successful in being the most anti American president
since we fought a
war against England. We were better off under the policies of England than under comrad
Obama.

One of the most favorite things I will remember of Obama is the circle jerk we saw from his
white house after that discarded Koran was burned in Gitmo. you thought the world was
coming to an end..... and in contrast, it only took him (7.5 years) to see thousands of Christians
were being killed around the world. I understand 8 years is not nearly enough to see the
thousands of American injured or killed by illegals.... that is something that only would
be understood by an "American" president.

dicesetter

The first Black American President has been exempt from any and most criticism - in so many circles especially the AA communities Obama can do no wrong. To many Black politicians in general are incompetent & their skin color allows them leverage in so many venues...basically they can do no wrong. Legitimate and valid criticism of black politicians is usually considered racist.

edit/add

This kind of forthrightness is rare -- i.e., good decent and honest AA's are far and few in-between

If white Americans were to leave the country tomorrow, in ten years -America would be a ghetto. You can see the truth of this when you look at many of our major cities that are run by black mayors, black-dominated city councils, and black police chiefs. These cities are usually horrible places to live. Yet blacks who live in black-ruled cities can't see the truth: their own immorality is the cause of black poverty, crime, and family destruction!
― Jesse Lee Peterson, Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America ---
Last edited by: HeySlick on Apr 6, 2016
bgalek
bgalek
  • Threads: 0
November 15th, 2017 at 11:03:57 AM permalink
Okay, Black politicians are literally just as, if not more criticized by people. Ever heard of Obama's "terrorist fist bump" or the constant anger at Michelle for having grace and poise. It's almost as if people conveniently forget the magic criticism deleter that is the magic "R". If Obama was accused of sexual misconduct with a minor, there would be riots in the streets, instead, Roy Moore is compared to Jesus. Get out of here with your obvious baiting.

• Jump to: