35 votes (79.54%)
9 votes (20.45%)

44 members have voted

EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
December 27th, 2010 at 10:13:30 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Well, it didn't take me long to see how true this thread was.

When I came here last July, this was the very first thread I saw. Now its the end of December and its still just as relevant now as it was in July.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 165
December 28th, 2010 at 12:49:42 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

When I came here last July, this was the very first thread I saw. Now its the end of December and its still just as relevant now as it was in July.

We need to be tolerant of Jerry, just like he is tolerant of everyone else.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
mkl654321
mkl654321
  • Threads: 65
December 29th, 2010 at 2:08:08 PM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

Personally I believe it means that the survey sample is too small, and/or that the survey question is flawed.

For one thing, there's no way to indicate an abstention - an important choice!

For another, there's a grammar error in the thread title which could lead to an incorrect vote.

The true result of the poll thread has been in JerryLogan's posts that constitute his participation on it so far; those posts answer the question much more definitively and unequivocally than the poll itself did (about 2 out of 9 DON'T think Jerry's a douchebag; his posts provide 100% evidence that he IS).
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
mkl654321
mkl654321
December 29th, 2010 at 2:08:41 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

We need to be tolerant of Jerry, just like he is tolerant of everyone else.

Yes. Exactly.
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
JerryLogan
JerryLogan
  • Threads: 26
December 29th, 2010 at 2:31:37 PM permalink
Waaa....waaa....waaa.... Come one, come all, if you like to see grown men cry. One would think the intellectuals would have a better use of their time planned for the holidays. Oh I get it: it's the babyboomer phenomenon again. Anyone who doesn't think like they do or doesn't buy into all the crap about how great "the 60's" was and who can see right through all of them as they caused their own financial problems for retirement, must be a naughty boy!
mkl654321
mkl654321
December 30th, 2010 at 12:23:47 AM permalink
Quote: JerryLogan

Waaa....waaa....waaa.... Come one, come all, if you like to see grown men cry. One would think the intellectuals would have a better use of their time planned for the holidays. Oh I get it: it's the babyboomer phenomenon again. Anyone who doesn't think like they do or doesn't buy into all the crap about how great "the 60's" was and who can see right through all of them as they caused their own financial problems for retirement, must be a naughty boy!

Spoken like a douchebag :)
RussHaley
RussHaley
  • Threads: 0
January 31st, 2011 at 6:17:30 AM permalink
Nine pages in this thread and none of you geniuses have figured out "Jerry Logan" is notorious internet nutjob Rob Argentino. Well played.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
January 31st, 2011 at 6:10:51 PM permalink
Quote: RussHaley

Nine pages in this thread and none of you geniuses have figured out "Jerry Logan" is notorious internet nutjob Rob Argentino. Well played.

Rob Argentino is "Rob Singer." Maybe you're missing the link that when we all say "Jerry Logan is Rob Singer," it logically follows that Jerry Logan is also Rob Argentino, since Rob Argentino is Rob Singer.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
RussHaley
RussHaley
  • Threads: 0
January 31st, 2011 at 9:11:59 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Rob Argentino is "Rob Singer." Maybe you're missing the link that when we all say "Jerry Logan is Rob Singer," it logically follows that Jerry Logan is also Rob Argentino, since Rob Argentino is Rob Singer.

Maybe you would be so kind to point out to me where in this thread that link is made. I admit I don't come to this site very often so perhaps I've missed this connection in the countless other threads regarding this psychopath. In another thread I read, someone calling himself "Dorothy Gale" accused "Logan" of being someone else.
Croupier
Croupier
  • Threads: 58
February 1st, 2011 at 2:07:57 AM permalink

Maybe you would be so kind to point out to me where in this thread that link is made. I admit I don't come to this site very often so perhaps I've missed this connection in the countless other threads regarding this psychopath. In another thread I read, someone calling himself "Dorothy Gale" accused "Logan" of being someone else.

try here. That should keep you going.
[This space is intentionally left blank]

• Jump to: