VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
June 23rd, 2018 at 6:41:24 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

What I don't get is why the OP let his beating continue, why he let his brother suffer the same fate and why he wants to subject his friends to it?

As I stated, I was stunned by the first blow, but your right I should have stopped it there.

As to why i didnt warn my brother...well, I wanted him to suffer too LOL
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 310
June 23rd, 2018 at 6:43:55 PM permalink
Plus I think you were both pretty wasted, correct?
"What, me worry?"
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
June 23rd, 2018 at 6:50:11 PM permalink
Indeed. We had been drinking since about 2 PM and it was around 9 or so.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 43
June 23rd, 2018 at 6:53:30 PM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

Indeed. We had been drinking since about 2 PM and it was around 9 or so.

You bruise far easier when you are drunk.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
June 23rd, 2018 at 6:58:44 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

You bruise far easier when you are drunk.

Hmmm, I had never heard that. I just had to look it up. It makes sense according to the article.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19524567/alcohol-and-bruising/
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
June 23rd, 2018 at 7:27:43 PM permalink
Do they paddle you if you ask for a doggy bag home? I know you get paddled if you leave food on your plate, but it's different if you ask for a doggy bag to enjoy the food later. For example, my Red Lobster meal was big enough to fill me up for dinner and fill me up for lunch the next day.
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 24
June 23rd, 2018 at 7:32:06 PM permalink
VCU, I wasn't really just referring to you, but to pages of posts opining that you were horribly mistreated and should sue them, etc

I will stand by my statement that, if he uttered a peep of complaint, your bro is a massive B. Can dish it out but can't take it.

Quote: VCUSkyhawk

As to why i didnt warn my brother...well, I wanted him to suffer too LOL

That's certainly part of the fun! What a let down it would be to see your buddy get the spanking, then get off with a love tap or some play acting.
Last edited by: Rigondeaux on Jun 23, 2018
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
June 23rd, 2018 at 8:02:02 PM permalink
So here is the thing, I do think that I was somewhat mistreated and I dont think I am being a "b*tch" saying that. From the reviews I read (after the fact) it wasn't just us, it is a common complaint. Would I sue? Of course not, I allowed it to happen, although I had no idea it would be like that.

I believe we are going again this fall when we hit Vegas and we want to see our Vegas newbie suffer as well, so we are going to try to get them to order a double. I know one thing is for sure, I dont care if I dont finish my food, no matter what happens I will be declining the paddling in the future.
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 364
Thanks for this post from:
VCUSkyhawk
June 25th, 2018 at 4:23:18 PM permalink
Quote: KevinAA

I went with a friend two years ago. We both saw someone else get paddled while eating, so we knew what would happen if we didn't finish. I ate all my food, but he didn't. He didn't seem to mind getting spanked by a hot chick. No bruises, though, just red marks. It was great fun, and I look forward to going again.

If someone asked me for a BJ I would whip your ass black and blue! You deserve it, you POS! It's called unwanted sexual advance, dumbass!

Mod note: I am taking this name-calling to be directed at "someone", who is AFAIK not a member here, and not the member telling the story . It would be easy to make the case that this was directed at the member, though, so warning issued to make it unambiguous if you're going to make such characterizations. Thank you.

So, if someone says something that you deem offensive, physical violence is the appropriate response?

What if a woman made an offensive remark to a man - same standard?

Reminds me of a post I made in my blog:

Quote: www.epicesquire.com

I was just walking on the Strip and one of the S&M cops with the whip hit me in the ass with her whip as I walked by – I neither requested it nor welcomed it – if one of the shirtless men who pose for photos on the Strip smacked a woman on the ass as she walked by – society would be outraged and the #metoo movement would protest – I get whipped and people walking by smile and giggle

• Jump to: