rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 158
June 23rd, 2018 at 12:10:28 PM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

I disagree. I thought i was signing up to get hit with a squirt gun and got shot by a AR15 (those are the scary ones )

All I'm saying is, if a restaurant offers to hit you over the head with a iron skillet, or any type of blow, best consider it somewhat at your own risk.

Perhaps other patrons complained they weren't hit hard enough.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 158
June 23rd, 2018 at 12:15:09 PM permalink
Also no one goes to a hamburger joint for professional dominatrix work. Do you go to a tattoo joint for a hamburger.. OKay, maybe people do. Beats me. (pun)
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 154
June 23rd, 2018 at 1:03:02 PM permalink
From the waitress pov- a couple of obnoxious punks got just what they were looking for.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
June 23rd, 2018 at 1:58:03 PM permalink
So, somehow I am the villain for something my brother did? Also, at not point was I "whining" or "acting like a b*tch". I was merely stating that I thought it was excessive. Jesus, thanks for reminding me why I normally just lurk here instead of commenting.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
billryan
billryan
June 23rd, 2018 at 2:12:05 PM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

So, somehow I am the villain for something my brother did? Also, at not point was I "whining" or "acting like a b*tch". I was merely stating that I thought it was excessive. Jesus, thanks for reminding me why I normally just lurk here instead of commenting.

If I was at a table where someone said that to the waitress, I'm not letting it fly. Your silence speaks for you, and not in a good way. She, quite rightfully, judged your brother to be a dick and made a similar judgement about his running buddies.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
June 23rd, 2018 at 2:16:22 PM permalink
Actually I did apologize to the waitress right after he said it. I knew even in my drunken state that it was out of line. But yeah, you totally know me.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
KevinAA
KevinAA
  • Threads: 18
June 23rd, 2018 at 2:20:12 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Do those folks get to eat all they can eat, or are there limits imposed on their seemingly gargantuan appetites?

They have to buy a beverage to get a free burger. There is no limit, other than one beverage purchase for each burger.
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 13
June 23rd, 2018 at 6:21:33 PM permalink
Everyone here has opinions, it is what it is. Thanks for posting your experiences while visiting Vegas.
I have not dined at the HAG. I love a good burger, but hear this place is just so so (as your post confirms.)
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 310
June 23rd, 2018 at 6:25:31 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Your silence speaks for you, and not in a good way.

"He who would live in peace and ease

Should not speak all he knows, nor judge all he sees."

--- Benjamin Franklin

"Judge not, lest ye be judged."

--- Jesus Christ
"What, me worry?"
billryan
billryan
June 23rd, 2018 at 6:37:09 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

"He who would live in peace and ease

Should not speak all he knows, nor judge all he sees."

--- Benjamin Franklin

"Judge not, lest ye be judged."

--- Jesus Christ

I'm not judging. As I said, my statement was from the servers POV.
I could eat there for free but have no interest in it or its practices.
What I don't get is why the OP let his beating continue, why he let his brother suffer the same fate and why he wants to subject his friends to it?

• Jump to: