Thread Rating:

Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
February 29th, 2016 at 3:45:59 PM permalink
Quote: QFIT

The One2Six is beatable. Not easy, but highly profitable. Don't believe everything you read.

It had nothing to do with the machine.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
February 29th, 2016 at 3:57:46 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Mods?? Are we allowed to respond to each other or not? This person complained to wizard about "truce violations" and I was suspended. Do the rules apply both ways? I just want to understand the rules before I play the game.

I have no idea what's going on, but it is clear (IMO) that everything has gone way too far.

Neither of you are banned. You're probably quite pissed at me because you really had something you were about to say, and that's sort of why I felt it sort of prudent to stop it now. You are both men, ones who have their actual identity known to many people in the business.

Think about it.

Cool out for a minute. Again, neither of you are currently suspended. But I don't have the info to address this, so I need to stop it until I find someone who does.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 133
February 29th, 2016 at 4:00:07 PM permalink
As entertaining as all this may be, I'd have to respectfully suggest that QFIT and KewlJ continue their discussion regarding these matters via PM, provided that doesn't violate the truce agreement. I'd say the truce agreement is pretty well violated at this point, anyway, but not knowing anything about it other than what has been posted here, I'm not going to act on that.

In the meantime, I'd just say that while you have both presented very compelling cases, there is no jury to be found here to convict or acquit either or both of you.

Although, if you guys did want to hash out a strategy discussion with respect to the superiority of using one count vs. using another, or anything along those lines, that would make for some fantastic reading.

I hope you guys find a way to get along, you're both unquestionably brilliant BJ AP's.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 133
February 29th, 2016 at 4:00:51 PM permalink
Oh, good call, Face. I concur...lol
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
MidwestAP
MidwestAP
  • Threads: 22
February 29th, 2016 at 4:10:46 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I'd say the truce agreement is pretty well violated at this point ...

Sheeesh, ya think! I'm worn out
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
February 29th, 2016 at 4:10:59 PM permalink
Wholly guacamole!
The stars aligned, the end is near.
Think quantities of canned green beans and a water filter ;-)
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
February 29th, 2016 at 4:16:16 PM permalink
It sucks that Norm can show up here and take out arguably the top contributor here.

Seems to me that was his agenda, and reason for his return.

I will NEVER recommend his software again.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 434
February 29th, 2016 at 4:19:53 PM permalink
Quote: QFIT

Now, he may have finally tried to distance himself from the racist, anti-Semetic site that he has been posting to lately, and used as some sort of odd manner of claiming I was flawed because this bigoted site doesn't like me (surprise). Seriously, he tried to use the opinions of extreme white-supremacists against me. Guess why they were banned. But note, his signature now compares BJTF to CSM's and BJ 6:5. NOT the racist site to which he contributes.

I haven't seen posts like this since I was on
Gamblers Glen or John Patrick.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1423
February 29th, 2016 at 4:33:15 PM permalink
I turn my back for one minute and look what happens.

First, let me say that aside from their feud, I consider QFIT and kewlj very valuable members. I know QFIT hasn't posted much, but he is a huge name in blackjack mathematics and I'm proud to have him on the forum.

Second, in an interest to keep them both here peacefully I suggested the following truce, which they both agreed to.

Quote: truce

What I suggest is a rule that (kewlj) and (QFIT) may not address each other nor anything that happened at any other forums. If you feel there was a violation, you may not respond in public, but may bring a complaint to me privately.

Both clearly violated that today. As punishment, QFIT shall get a three-day suspension and kewlj seven days, as a second offense.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 22
February 29th, 2016 at 6:28:08 PM permalink
1BB?
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia

• Jump to: