Thread Rating:

Kentry
Kentry
  • Threads: 27
November 16th, 2015 at 2:22:45 AM permalink
I am not 1BB, really! I just thought I should should vouch for him as he does seem sweet and nice.
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 34
November 16th, 2015 at 2:49:01 AM permalink
The more I glance over these posts. I am not looking forward to 1000
Born in Texas and lived in Texas my whole life.
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
  • Threads: 1
November 16th, 2015 at 7:23:31 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Dodsferd's former avatars showed more skin than this guys and NOBODY said a word!

Most of mine have. I've stated early on that if anyone takes offense to whatever my avatar is, I'll change it. Haven't heard back from anyone, so I figured it was a non-issue.

To avoid any double standards, I can avoid having pleasant things to look at for my avatar.
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
November 16th, 2015 at 7:45:28 AM permalink
Quote: Dodsferd

Most of mine have. I've stated early on that if anyone takes offense to whatever my avatar is, I'll change it. Haven't heard back from anyone, so I figured it was a non-issue.

To avoid any double standards, I can avoid having pleasant things to look at for my avatar.

I was disappointed by your latest Avatar Dodsferd, but it is perfectly fine if you like it ;-)

But why I grabbed the tablet and strapped on my artificial fingers and started to type:

1BB
How sad.
Some poked the bear too much methinks.
And since have poked each other.....
I hope you all had fun.
It is just 7 days, and then probation if I read correctly. No huge deal, maybe.
Will no doubt be interesting to read his first few posts.
I carry no weight, so I make no request.
I can hope that some of the pokers bite their tongues/keys upon his return. I can hope.
That's just from 2F.
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
November 16th, 2015 at 7:52:02 AM permalink
Quote: Dodsferd

Just for the record and not that you're accusing me of it, but I wasn't complaining. :-)
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
TheGrimReaper13
TheGrimReaper13
  • Threads: 0
November 16th, 2015 at 7:57:57 AM permalink
Quote: kewlj

... maybe Mike wasn't taking into consideration the related thread that these comments grew from.

Maybe the whole thing, with EB and his wife, hit a little too close to home? Gambling people can't exactly put their wives out in the open either. Or leave their kids the business.
So much bullshit; so little time!
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
  • Threads: 1
November 16th, 2015 at 8:07:42 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Just for the record and not that you're accusing me of it, but I wasn't complaining. :-)

Oh I'm not. Just pointing out that you were correct in your original statement. Besides, I wouldn't want to invoke the wrath of a mod and receive a suspension.
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
November 16th, 2015 at 8:17:29 AM permalink
I saw nothing wrong with them. Now if they were fat guys, that's another story.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
November 16th, 2015 at 8:30:28 AM permalink
Quote: TheGrimReaper13

Maybe the whole thing, with EB and his wife, hit a little too close to home? Gambling people can't exactly put their wives out in the open either. Or leave their kids the business.

Reaper, just a note from me, just 2F.
There are members of the Forum(s) that believe 'reaper' is not your first identity here.
There are members of the Forum(s) that believe other current identities are not their first here.
There are members of the Forum(s) that believe that is OK if you can play within the lines, the others can play within the lines. Between the lines is the defining definition, I assume.
There are members of the Forum(s) that believe the Admins /Mods are aware of previous members here with new and/or multiple identities. Good contributors ( and that has to be defined as good for business, in a business) have a value.

If any and/or all that is correct, and the members questioned want to be able to continue posting on the Forum(s) as opposed to just being able to read posts and not contribute, it would behoove those members to stay (at least) within the lines of play.

And Reaper, though it may sound like it, this little post of mine was not directed primarily at you, or the Admins.
Other than that, if you felt it was directed at you out there whomever you are, you are probably correct.
Read my lips, play nice.
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
TheGrimReaper13
TheGrimReaper13
  • Threads: 0
November 16th, 2015 at 8:49:48 AM permalink
Quote: TwoFeathersATL

Read my lips, play nice.

A juicy pitch just waiting to be hit out of the park. But alas, King and country calls.
So much bullshit; so little time!

• Jump to: