Thread Rating:

rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
February 19th, 2014 at 8:30:20 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I did request that she not be suspended for her comment to me, the 'not nice guy' one, as I considered it minor in nature. The moderators felt the ban was warranted and denied my request.

Way to be a nice guy about being called "not (a) nice guy." I wonder if that actually helped or hurt HB's case. It would seem to have made her statement more wrong...
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
February 19th, 2014 at 9:17:16 AM permalink
" 1.) Buzzard was Suspended twice (once as Buzzpaff) and both were for three days. "

I believe one of those suspensions should be removed. I have documentation that proves I suffer from a split personality.

Aceofspades is preparing a brief to be presented to the Supreme Court of OZ.

Please use Paypal if you wish to contribute to my legal fees.

Aceofspades will need that money when the Speed Count finally catches up with him.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
February 19th, 2014 at 9:29:21 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

It's going to turn out she's a hairy man named Jerry Logan???

Isn't anyone going to start a thread so we can all speculate on why Jennifer was banned? No one's taking bets? Where's that gambling spirit? I know it's not weight loss or nuggets but come on gamblers, carpe diem.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
Beardgoat
Beardgoat
  • Threads: 29
February 19th, 2014 at 9:44:37 AM permalink
Ill bite.... ill guess mike and JJ were scheduled to meet up for this "modeling" photo shoot that has been mentioned. Mike shows up and gets mugged by JJ's goons and clean him out. The loss to mik is greater than the last two super bowls combined.

This is all meant in good fun. I love a good conspiracy thoery though
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
February 19th, 2014 at 9:48:12 AM permalink
my guess is that she PMed something to a SA which isn't allowed. Since the SA supposedly is not allowed to divulge PMs, Wizard made the SA a real admin so that the PM rule wouldn't be broken.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
February 19th, 2014 at 10:03:57 AM permalink
Someone caught a virus? In the computer, what did you think I meant? There was no mint on the pillow?

I still smell a hoax even though we are repeatedly told that she is real. I have no doubt that the woman in the photos is real. That doesn't eliminate the possibility of some type of hoax.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
chickenman
chickenman
  • Threads: 3
February 19th, 2014 at 10:07:45 AM permalink
Quote: 1BB

I still smell a hoax even though we are repeatedly told that she is real. I have no doubt that the woman in the photos is real. That doesn't eliminate the possibility of some type of hoax.

Agree, or something more nefarious...
If no credible announcement is made about the banning that will prove to me that my initial hunch was dead-on.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
February 19th, 2014 at 10:19:36 AM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Djatc didn't get conned, did he???? ;)

I've been asleep this whole time. Someone raided my chippies stash? And who is this very beautiful model in the trunk of my miata?
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
February 19th, 2014 at 10:33:20 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

my guess is that she PMed something to a SA which isn't allowed. Since the SA supposedly is not allowed to divulge PMs, Wizard made the SA a real admin so that the PM rule wouldn't be broken.

I am not insinuating, as this all happened while I was asleep and I have no knowledge of the event. However, a reminder:

#15 - "Private Messaging: Private messages are supposed to be private. Of course, by mutual agreement they can be quoted to a larger audience. The rules above also apply to private messaging, including rule #1. An exception to the privacy rule is that abuses may be reported to the Wizard, JB or Mission146."

Any member, whether new, SA, or Green, can report a PM when said PM contains a breach of the rules. This has happened before, and suspensions were levied.

Again, I'm not insinuating. Just reminding as it appears you did not know.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
February 19th, 2014 at 10:36:47 AM permalink
Quote: Face

I am not insinuating, as this all happened while I was asleep and I have no knowledge of the event. However, a reminder:

#15 - "Private Messaging: Private messages are supposed to be private. Of course, by mutual agreement they can be quoted to a larger audience. The rules above also apply to private messaging, including rule #1. An exception to the privacy rule is that abuses may be reported to the Wizard, JB or Mission146."

Any member, whether new, SA, or Green, can report a PM when said PM contains a breach of the rules. This has happened before, and suspensions were levied.

Again, I'm not insinuating. Just reminding as it appears you did not know.

thank you for clarifying that. I actually have never read the rules. ~~gasp. I must have been mis-remembering something that was said in the past about PMs.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

• Jump to: