Thread Rating:

GenoDRPh
GenoDRPh
  • Threads: 11
September 2nd, 2024 at 4:24:19 PM permalink
Quote: RideTheEdge

Quote: billryan

He was dead when I stabbed him seems like a legitimate defense. It just seems like a reasonable person could accept the couch was on fire when he lay on it.
link to original post

If he was already dead when you stabbed him, then you are guilty of attempted murder.
link to original post

Anybody ever see Gosford Park?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 244
September 2nd, 2024 at 4:26:27 PM permalink
I haven't.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 442
September 2nd, 2024 at 5:31:11 PM permalink
Quote: GenoDRPh

He was dead when I stabbed him seems like a legitimate defense. It just seems like a reasonable person could accept the couch was on fire when he lay on it.
link to original post

If he was already dead when you stabbed him, then you are guilty of attempted murder.
link to original post

link to original post

Is this thread ever about suspensions anymore? One guy gets suspended for hijacking so a couple other guys just take right off hijacking the rest of it.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
GenoDRPh
GenoDRPh
  • Threads: 11
September 2nd, 2024 at 6:21:54 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Quote: GenoDRPh

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Is this thread ever about suspensions anymore? One guy gets suspended for hijacking so a couple other guys just take right off hijacking the rest of it.
link to original post

You are welcome to do something to get suspended so we all talk about you, if you want.
  • Jump to: