Thread Rating:

OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
January 23rd, 2021 at 10:28:58 AM permalink
Pokergrinder 7 days for personal insult in the 'Bitcoin' thread to match the 7 days issued (by Wizard?) to Axelwolf in the same thread.

PG might have got just 3 days if he hadn't directly defied my polite reminder.

And I realise, that in neither case was Marty religeously applied, but that doesn't mean anything.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 108
January 23rd, 2021 at 11:24:15 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Pokergrinder 7 days for personal insult in the 'Bitcoin' thread to match the 7 days issued (by Wizard?) to Axelwolf in the same thread.

PG might have got just 3 days if he hadn't directly defied my polite reminder.

And I realise, that in neither case was Marty religeously applied, but that doesn't mean anything.

I agree with both suspensions. Both PG and Axel are amongst the most valuable posters here. They are both aware that I am usually in agreement on their suspicions of posters making outlandish claims. I hope upon their return they take to my posting style. I make my points clear.... without crossing that Wizard imposed line. (Not always....).
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 17
January 23rd, 2021 at 3:09:41 PM permalink
In the penal system, when the lead guy of a race or gang (known as the “shot caller” who has the “keys” to the yard or prison) is confined behind the walls in solitary (also known as “the hole”) or even worse, is confined in the S.H.U. (pronounced ‘shoe’ – Security Housing Unit) and something needs to be sent to him – whether a message (also known as a “kite”) or drugs, one of the underlings is ordered to do what it takes to get himself “rolled up” off the mainline yard, by deliberately defying the rules such as by getting into a fight or stabbing another inmate. Before getting rolled up the inmate prepares himself by concealing (“keistering”) what it is he’s been marked to transport to the hole or S.H.U., all in service and support of the gang.

And this, unlike my knowledge of bitcoin, is not known to me first hand.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 83
Thanks for this post from:
Johnzimbo
January 23rd, 2021 at 3:14:02 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

In the penal system,

I'm not hearing Jon Lovitz
Hmm
More like Cliff Claven :-)
Please knowledgeable Sensei, more on subjects that have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion topic or what anybody is discussing here.
Is your Mama bear about to come on and back you up :-)
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
January 23rd, 2021 at 3:29:51 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

In the penal system, when the lead guy of a race or gang (known as the “shot caller” who has the “keys” to the yard or prison) is confined behind the walls in solitary (also known as “the hole”) or even worse, is confined in the S.H.U. (pronounced ‘shoe’ – Security Housing Unit) and something needs to be sent to him – whether a message (also known as a “kite”) or drugs, one of the underlings is ordered to do what it takes to get himself “rolled up” off the mainline yard, by deliberately defying the rules such as by getting into a fight or stabbing another inmate. Before getting rolled up the inmate prepares himself by concealing (“keistering”) what it is he’s been marked to transport to the hole or S.H.U., all in service and support of the gang.

And this, unlike my knowledge of bitcoin, is not known to me first hand.

Fascinating. If you need me to get a message, small package, or mobile device to, say, Axelwolf, then just PM me. I don't propose to keister it, though. Yes. I am familiar with the process, though I've never tried it.
Incidentally, if you need to prove that you own ten BTC, I'm happy for you to send them to me so that I can immediately send them back to you. No need to involve coinbase. Actually, I can propose something MUCH safer than that which will at no time give me control of the BTC. You do trust me, don't you MDawg?
$:o)
Now. Since I have your attention. Please behave impeccably on this forum for a while. I don't want any more suspensions.
Last edited by: OnceDear on Jan 23, 2021
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..

• Jump to: