Thread Rating:

rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
Thanks for this post from:
Joemanbeachbumbabs
March 31st, 2020 at 2:44:36 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anyone really care?

I understand they're from different stories, but my mind always wants that question to be answered by the title track.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 71
onenickelmiracleIndyJeffrey
March 31st, 2020 at 3:25:07 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anyone really care?

I always know the time because I am on the computer but what day it is is much tougher now that I am not working.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 507
April 1st, 2020 at 7:40:33 AM permalink
Mods:
Darkoz got suspended at same time as mdawg in that mdawg thread but his name isnt on the suspension list for that date.
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
April 1st, 2020 at 8:42:54 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

Mods:
Darkoz got suspended at same time as mdawg in that mdawg thread but his name isnt on the suspension list for that date.

Ok. I'll double check. My clerical error if so, thanks.

Edit: weird. I'm sure I put them both on there at the same time. I'll fix it.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 206
AZDuffman
April 10th, 2020 at 7:09:08 PM permalink
No such thing as Chinese, I think it's political to be offended and not to say Chinese Virus.
Doesn't matter what you call it, but calling it the Chinese Virus isn't making this happen.
China has been used to having these problems, it was them who let the genie out of the bottle. We should be angry at China, so to be reminded of their greed as the cause of a worldwide pandemic is fine. The world will reduce their dependence on China, less we forget.

The irony is economic dependence prevents wars, kind of difficult to be at war when one country has the bullets and the other has the guns.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the care taker. Hold my beer.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 163
April 10th, 2020 at 7:37:47 PM permalink
Why don't you go over to Diversity Tomorrow and make whatever statement you want. Political controversy is allowed over there. It's also been told over and over that that's the place to go to. I think the only controversy over here allowed is generally on gambling.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
AZDuffman
April 10th, 2020 at 7:43:53 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Why don't you go over to Diversity Tomorrow and make whatever statement you want. Political controversy is allowed over there. It's also been told over and over that that's the place to go to. I think the only controversy over here allowed is generally on gambling.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

You see evidence right before your eyes about you and others being played and you are offended. The fact is, the virus came from China, China has blamed us, and it's not political to mention the fact, it's political how people are using nazi tactics to silence and hide this.

Is it political to even use the word American now? So if this was the American virus, then there would be the entire world beating up anyone of a different race because somehow they are American? American power, American business, American whatever, that's racist.

Pazuzu!

Anyone saying Chinese Virus is political is racist. There is no such thing as a Chinese race at all.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
ForagerAxelWolfAZDuffman
April 10th, 2020 at 8:03:51 PM permalink
Chinese virus is just a synonym, plain and simple. The moderators are wrong to insert their personal beliefs on this one.
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 507
April 10th, 2020 at 8:10:51 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

No such thing as Chinese, I think it's political to be offended and not to say Chinese Virus.
Doesn't matter what you call it, but calling it the Chinese Virus isn't making this happen.
China has been used to having these problems, it was them who let the genie out of the bottle. We should be angry at China, so to be reminded of their greed as the cause of a worldwide pandemic is fine. The world will reduce their dependence on China, less we forget.

The irony is economic dependence prevents wars, kind of difficult to be at war when one country has the bullets and the other has the guns.

Why is this even posted in this thread about Suspensions, unless you want to save the mods time in suspending you?
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1313
April 10th, 2020 at 8:16:26 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

No such thing as Chinese, I think it's political to be offended and not to say Chinese Virus. Doesn't matter what you call it, but calling it the Chinese Virus isn't making this happen.

Five-day suspension for making a political statement and hijacking.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.

• Jump to: