Thread Rating:

RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
May 26th, 2019 at 12:18:44 AM permalink
Quote: Minty

The language on this is clear, however anytime a quote is accompanied by something like "fixed that for you," "this is what you should have said," or something along those lines it's clear that the quoted poster is being quoted falsely to everyone and thus their credibility is unaffected.

Precedent disagrees, as people have been suspended for "FTFY" posts in the past. Edit: Perhaps I'm wrong, can't find it in suspension list. It probably got deleted by the deep state.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 115
Thanks for this post from:
PokerGrinder
May 26th, 2019 at 6:58:49 AM permalink
Nathan is gone. Finally. Used multiple profanities directed at BBB. I am hoping the Wiz makes it a nuke. I see no way that someone who posted like Nathan did would be welcome back. I hope.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 268
May 26th, 2019 at 7:03:52 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Nathan is gone. Finally. Used multiple profanities directed at BBB. I am hoping the Wiz makes it a nuke. I see no way that someone who posted like Nathan did would be welcome back. I hope.

Wow, really?

The end of an era?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
May 26th, 2019 at 7:11:36 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Wow, really?

The end of an era?

Or an error.

But somehow I doubt this is the last we will hear from them.

They pulled it off once before and it was joked about all the time.

With cute smiles at the end of every denial.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 229
May 26th, 2019 at 7:18:00 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Or an error.

Maybe she was really Jerry Logan? Or MKL?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 8:14:08 AM permalink

Or an error.

Nathan was not ousted for any sock puppet issues. Not sure what you mean by pulling something off (pulling something unproven off?)

It was for cussing out BBB.

If Nathan had held her temper she would still be running her corner
Boz
Boz
Thanks for this post from:
tringlomane
May 26th, 2019 at 8:24:05 AM permalink

Nathan was not ousted for any sock puppet issues. Not sure what you mean by pulling something off (pulling something unproven off?)

It was for cussing out BBB.

If Nathan had held her temper she would still be running her corner

My point is she was an obvious sock to many of us, just like someone else in the past. I get it couldn’t be “proven”, but she was banned before and came back, so I expect it again. Like the last guy, it was joked about all the time.

Unless of course you believe there are 2 almost identical people running around the Miami area with the same interests and circumstances in life.
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 8:40:03 AM permalink

My point is she was an obvious sock to many of us, just like someone else in the past. I get it couldn’t be “proven”, but she was banned before and came back, so I expect it again. Like the last guy, it was joked about all the time.

Unless of course you believe there are 2 almost identical people running around the Miami area with the same interests and circumstances in life.

And yet its unproven (the other instance was proven and was an issue of oversight. This time there has been plenty of oversight so your claims as fact is based on nothing but your opinion)

Can there be 2 people in Miami with the same interests and circumstances in life? Wow, what are the odds?

Smh
Boz
Boz
May 26th, 2019 at 8:44:36 AM permalink

And yet its unproven (the other instance was proven and was an issue of oversight. This time there has been plenty of oversight so your claims as fact is based on nothing but your opinion)

Can there be 2 people in Miami with the same interests and circumstances in life? Wow, what are the odds?

Smh

It’s also unproven that you were homeless for years, which is almost impossible unless you are a junkie or mentally ill in America. And I don’t think you are either, but people take your word for it. What are the odds?

Face it, you will question anything I say and I feel the same about you. That’s the PC version.
darkoz
darkoz
May 26th, 2019 at 8:51:51 AM permalink

It’s also unproven that you were homeless for years, which is almost impossible unless you are a junkie or mentally ill in America. And I don’t think you are either, but people take your word for it. What are the odds?

Face it, you will question anything I say and I feel the same about you. That’s the PC version.

But there is the problem in a nutshell. Your BELIEF that only junkies or mentally ill are homeless in America.

Thats based on what?

There are plenty of reasons to become homeless (After Hurricane Katrina there was a whole city practically homeless living out of tents)

My reasons have been listed before.

Regardless of whether people believe I was homeless that does not give you the right to say as fact things you yourself are unable to prove.

To this day no mod has said Nathan is a sock puppet even though I am quite certain BBB would have loved to nuke for that reason. So until its proven its really wrong of you to keep asserting it as fact.

PS. If you state Prego spaghetti sauce is better over Ragu I will agree with you 100%

• Jump to: