darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 268
Thanks for this post from:
RS
May 3rd, 2019 at 9:10:27 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

gee everyone is so cranky today.

Personally I think 1-3% thread to post ratio is about good.

While I think he has a bad ratio at least they are gambling opposed to a few others on here that have all new threads as something other than vegas or gambling. I think there should have to be a 90% of your new threads are vegas/gambling related and not politics or random crap. Maybe I should look at my threads before I suggest that rule.

I love this rule.

Will get rid of at least a few people on here.

Someone whose first initial is E and second is B will probably be first in line for expulsion
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
RS
May 3rd, 2019 at 9:21:37 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I love this rule.

Will get rid of at least a few people on here.

Someone whose first initial is E and second is B will probably be first in line for expulsion

Plenty of others fit that category, on both sides, including me.

But the guy who proudly admits he was stuck living in a subway for 7 years picks one guy he disagrees with politically out.

Assuming you were not a crackhead that enjoyed the lifestyle, you couldnít figure a way out of the situation in 7 years?

Makes me see EBís Roulette advice as valid as your AP info.
darkoz
darkoz
Minty
May 3rd, 2019 at 9:45:08 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Plenty of others fit that category, on both sides, including me.

But the guy who proudly admits he was stuck living in a subway for 7 years picks one guy he disagrees with politically out.

Assuming you were not a crackhead that enjoyed the lifestyle, you couldnít figure a way out of the situation in 7 years?

Makes me see EBís Roulette advice as valid as your AP info.

Lol, I singled out EB because my entire time here on WOV he is the only person I ever had the need to block.

It was not about politics. I banter back and forth with quite a few people about politics on here.

EB seemed quite intent on personal insults against me that extended beyond politics or AP and which were causing me to straddle the line with statements that would lead to me being banned. So I blocked him.

Go ahead and use EBs roulette advice. I have no problem with you losing your money foolishly.
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
Foragerrdw4potus
May 3rd, 2019 at 10:01:10 AM permalink
Iíve recently started using the block thread feature because of this. Iím also going to use it for all political threads.
I heart Crystal Math.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
May 3rd, 2019 at 10:05:59 AM permalink
Hey I just give you credit for making it 7 years without a cigarette.

Maybe homelessness is the cure to tobacco addiction.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 125
May 3rd, 2019 at 10:23:06 AM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

Iíve recently started using the block thread feature because of this. Iím also going to use it for all political threads.

I did it a month or so ago. No regrets.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 22
CrystalMathDeMango
May 3rd, 2019 at 10:24:55 AM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

I just wish that when you blocked a user you couldn't see them at all.
darkoz
darkoz
May 3rd, 2019 at 10:27:11 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Hey I just give you credit for making it 7 years without a cigarette.

Maybe homelessness is the cure to tobacco addiction.

?

You must have the wrong person.

I haven't smoked a day in my life. Why would I need a cure for tobacco addiction
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
May 3rd, 2019 at 10:31:49 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I just wish that when you blocked a user you couldn't see them at all.

I agree. I tried blocking a user for the first time a few days ago and I assumed it would hide that userís threads. Unfortunately not.
I heart Crystal Math.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
May 3rd, 2019 at 10:38:51 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

No one is arguing about the content. Why we need a new thread started for each and everything he wants to post makes absolutely no sence, unless he is trying to advertise something. He is even making new threads about current topics we already have threads about that are currently active.

I still donít understand why a mod hasnít spoke to him about it. I use the Recent Threads list and lately when I go to it thereís 6 or 7 threads started by this guy. All news items which donít really need dedicated threads

• Jump to: