Thread Rating:

OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 48
April 5th, 2021 at 5:18:14 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Yes, but that is part of the whole thing about Wizard witnessing play. While it would be within the challenge rules, Wizard would immediately recognize that and report on it. And the report should include that is not a winning strategy. Because that is really what everyone is looking to solve.

It WOULD be a winning stategy, of approx 2K. It just wouldn't be the one he usually uses. Nothing to say it needs to be. Wizard could write up about what a fine laugh they had over lunch, courtesy of EV.
EV messed up. So badly in fact that it had Coachbelly agreeing with me and me thanking one of his posts. Heck, I think Axel and Darkoz even agreed with CoachBelly. A challenge worthy of a write up just for that.
$:o)
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
  • Threads: 4
Thanks for this post from:
kewlj
April 5th, 2021 at 5:22:00 PM permalink
This entire thing is getting twisted. I do not care about the positive ev for mdawg, provided he wins. You people are trying to twist things. The spirit of the offer was play as you normally would. Let the wizard watch, and if you win you get 2k
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
April 5th, 2021 at 5:44:43 PM permalink
Quote: Expectedvalue

This entire thing is getting twisted. I do not care about the positive ev for mdawg, provided he wins. You people are trying to twist things. The spirit of the offer was play as you normally would. Let the wizard watch, and if you win you get 2k

EV itís your challenge and your call, but I actually think you got what you need already. If the session ends after 1/3 of a shoe where MDAWG bet not so much and wins just a little, claiming that heís just not feeling the run that day.

Well then you know heís not Houdini but Uri Geller. And thatís all you wanted to buy for your $2,500 I think.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
coachbelly
coachbelly
  • Threads: 1
April 5th, 2021 at 6:08:41 PM permalink

This entire thing is getting twisted.

There is nothing twisted about the exchange below.
Your offer, that you wrote, was accepted as written...

Since he likes free money I would be willing to pay wizard 500 for his time and mdawg 2k for allowing wizard to watch for one full session. Provided the minimum bets and table and markers are as he said. Now is time to put up or shut up. I will be happy to send the wizard or any other mod the Btc upfront upon agreement of this

Quote: Wizard

I agree.

Quote: MDawg

I accept this exact proposal.

Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
April 5th, 2021 at 6:18:15 PM permalink
He claims to ask average bet every time or most times. We all know no one getting comped suites or 200 average. In law there is the reasonable person test which mdawg is familiar with as a lawyer. I posted the rules. A full session. Markers at the level as discussed and same average bet. No reasonable person would consider a FULL SESSION as a few hands, in fact I do not see any if even one at all that he plays 10 minutes and leaves . He posted about how many hours he played the other day. So there is definitely an average. If he would like to play 20 hands at an average of 2-300 a hand then everyone here knows he has never posted a session like that
coachbelly
coachbelly
April 5th, 2021 at 6:34:57 PM permalink

I posted the rules. A full session. Markers at the level as discussed and same average bet.

When he accepted he wrote that he would play as he always does.

What else is it that you want?

I am playing a session most every day so this will just be another one. If I am up six grand after twenty hands I may stop. If it takes me four shoes to get back to even, so be it. I'm not going to play any differently from however I always play, and it will be at the tables I always play at which are $100. minimum tables.

Doesn't say anything about number of hands. My sessions vary in length, sometimes less than a shoe sometimes many shoes. I won't go in there and putz around to get 2000. I will play the way I always play.

Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
April 5th, 2021 at 6:41:47 PM permalink
Ok so the since you posted the above letís agree on this. You play a minimum of 50 bets at table minimum or above . You play by yourself as you normally do so you canít offset bets, not saying you would just stipulating. We agree wizard can post a report of the play without naming the place or any personal details. He is allowed to note each hand if he is agreeable to that. The report gets posted win or lose. Markers must be taken for at least 8k but up to however much you want. But they must be markers it front money deposits. And if you are a winner on the session you get 2k.
This is not a unilateral acceptance but an open post . If we are close to agreeing then we will list the exact agreement in public forum prior to coming to a conclusion and meeting of the minds
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 54
FTB
April 5th, 2021 at 6:53:20 PM permalink
The FBI keeps calling me everyday with some ruse about my car warranty has expired.
coachbelly
coachbelly
April 5th, 2021 at 6:59:13 PM permalink

Ok so the since you posted the above letís agree on this.

MDawg has you blocked and cannot see your posts.

I don't speak for him, I can only quote what he posted.

The same goes for you, I can only quote what you posted.

And that's what I did, that's what Wizard did, what MDawg did,
and what Once Dear did.

We all posted the same thing, and that was what you wrote,
which was a challenge that was offered and accepted.

Whatever was written afterwards cannot undo
what has already been done.

You are on the hook for what you have done.

If anybody that can let you off the hook wants to let you
off the hook, then nobody will be able to stop them.

If you want to float another set of rules, go right ahead.

Send them to the Wizard, who can send them to MDawg.

I wouldn't expect MDawg to cancel the original conditions
in favor of a new set of conditions.

But he might accept a second challenge.

With either one or both, you will get to pay Wizard to watch
what you want him to see.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 261
Expectedvalue
April 5th, 2021 at 7:42:27 PM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

MDawg has you blocked and cannot see your posts.

I don't speak for him, I can only quote what he posted.

The same goes for you, I can only quote what you posted.

And that's what I did, that's what Wizard did, what MDawg did,
and what Once Dear did.

We all posted the same thing, and that was what you wrote,
which was a challenge that was offered and accepted.

Whatever was written afterwards cannot undo
what has already been done.

You are on the hook for what you have done.

If anybody that can let you off the hook wants to let you
off the hook, then nobody will be able to stop them.

If you want to float another set of rules, go right ahead.

Send them to the Wizard, who can send them to MDawg.

I wouldn't expect MDawg to cancel the original conditions
in favor of a new set of conditions.

But he might accept a second challenge.

With either one or both, you will get to pay Wizard to watch
what you want him to see.

Well that throws a monkey wrench in it for me.

I mean how convenient MDawg read only the post for the challenge he prefers but didn't unblock the other one!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee

• Jump to: