Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
  • Threads: 135
July 23rd, 2015 at 8:45:46 AM permalink
I had no idea that the change to the format of this forum was going to occur, To be honest I don't like the change at all. But then in a past life when I came into town on my cart with my horse and saw the horseless carriage I probably felt the same way, but then that did not stop me from going out and buying a model T shortly thereafter .

I wonder how many forum members feel the same way I do about this change, and I can't help wondering that if those who feel similar to me now were to voice their objection with the forum would the powers that be revert it back to the style that we like and are accustomed to.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
July 23rd, 2015 at 8:58:46 AM permalink
GJ
I have already voiced my displeasure with the new format.
I don't understand the technical aspects or advantages with the new set-up, all over my head.
I liked the old set-up, don't like the new, but I have to admit it's worth every penny I pay for it.
I hope you are doing well today, and tomorrows
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
July 23rd, 2015 at 9:13:19 AM permalink
I like the new color format. It is much easier on the eyes, although I am giving it some time to check out what they have upgraded in terms of functionality and user-friendliness
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
Zuga
Administrator
Zuga
  • Threads: 50
July 23rd, 2015 at 9:17:24 AM permalink
Please refer to this topic for feedback, questions etc : https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/announcements/22778-new-uprgaded-and-mobile-friendly-wov/
"All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "
  • Jump to: