OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
Thanks for this post from:
DeMango
February 26th, 2021 at 8:24:04 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Why else make a nonsensical post as above?

I've primed the trap-door $:o)
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 97
Thanks for this post from:
ChumpChange
February 26th, 2021 at 1:42:47 PM permalink
Something that will NOT be shut down (well, except possibly for a month or two): the Pinball Hall of Fame. The owner had some money problems caused by a lack of income because of the pandemic, and was not sure that he would be able to complete the payments to the construction company to get the new site finished, but a $79,000 anonymous donation appears to be enough to finish the job. However, the new location may not be ready before "sometime in May," and the current location (which was already sold to help pay for the new location) has to be vacated by sometime in April.
TinMan
TinMan
  • Threads: 15
February 27th, 2021 at 3:27:39 PM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

Something that will NOT be shut down (well, except possibly for a month or two): the Pinball Hall of Fame. The owner had some money problems caused by a lack of income because of the pandemic, and was not sure that he would be able to complete the payments to the construction company to get the new site finished, but a $79,000 anonymous donation appears to be enough to finish the job. However, the new location may not be ready before "sometime in May," and the current location (which was already sold to help pay for the new location) has to be vacated by sometime in April.

The Pinball Hall of Fame is on my list of ďnon-gambling things to do in Vegas I always says id like to do and then never find the time to do it when Iím there.Ē Much like the Mob museum, Pepermill, Neon Museum and going to Chinatown.

I am planning a Vegas trip in May so maybe itíll be open by then and maybe Iíll finally get out there.
If anyone gives you 10,000 to 1 on anything, you take it. If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, I am going to be a very rich dude.

• Jump to: