Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
March 5th, 2016 at 8:57:32 AM permalink
Quote: MrV

Seems D.O.A., not nearly the activity going on as when Alan moderated it.


True. They're just much easier to navigate.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
bjrnet
bjrnet
Joined: Aug 1, 2016
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 4
September 18th, 2016 at 7:52:43 PM permalink
Hmmmm... looks like I lost my Green Chip Membership privilege since the sale. I was always given complimentary access by Wong.

Michael Dalton
Editor/Publisher
Blackjack Review Network
BobDancer
BobDancer
Joined: Jun 22, 2013
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 194
September 19th, 2016 at 7:50:24 AM permalink
Quote: bjrnet

Hmmmm... looks like I lost my Green Chip Membership privilege since the sale. I was always given complimentary access by Wong.

Michael Dalton
Editor/Publisher
Blackjack Review Network




There's a difference between losing your membership because the new administrator was unaware of your comp --- and asking the new administrator and being refused.

As one who also gets comps on occasion because of my "stature" in the the field (albeit a different field than blackjack), my experience is that asking politely is often sufficient to get it done.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard 
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1231
  • Posts: 20417
September 19th, 2016 at 2:30:43 PM permalink
Quote: BobDancer

As one who also gets comps on occasion because of my "stature" in the the field (albeit a different field than blackjack), my experience is that asking politely is often sufficient to get it done.



I agree 100%.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 153
  • Posts: 5608
September 19th, 2016 at 5:04:28 PM permalink
Quote: bjrnet

Hmmmm... looks like I lost my Green Chip Membership privilege since the sale. I was always given complimentary access by Wong.

Michael Dalton
Editor/Publisher
Blackjack Review Network



Michael, you could be a great addition to this site. I hope you decide to post more often.

  • Jump to: