Thread Rating:

sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
September 23rd, 2016 at 10:51:47 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I know very little about penny stocks. However I'm interested in Jpex http://jpxglobal.net/
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/JPEX?ltr=1

I have made up my mind I'm going to invest something, maybe just a little so it's just a matter of how much at this point.

Just one big contact would be huge for them? Sounds like their business solves a problem and is good for the environment.

Anyone have any thoughts or good information?

Too early, I didn't do extensive research, but their financials are NOT audited, they have not created any income in 2 years, but all cash from stock sells went to the one owner, and changed market sector and name via a RM into another shell company. Decent websites with stock photo's does not a legit company make.
Don't call it investing in a sub penny stock, it's gambling short term.

Buy whatever amount of stock you want, but don't expect anything from this company long term. Flip the hell out of it.

Go to the otcm 'pink sheet' website, enter the ticker then look at company profiles and filings. How many name changes?
How many r/s's did they do? Did he give himself millions of shares created out of nothing? Big YES and red flag.
Look at jbii which played the same energy card and never made a cent in years.

Do I sound cynical? No, I'm a realist.
sammydv
sammydv
September 23rd, 2016 at 10:56:49 AM permalink
jpex looked like they purchased another shell and assumed it's debt. A lot of times that other companies debt was created artificially via toxic financing with cooked books of fake debt to sell stock into. And when another company takes that ticker over it could use that old BIG debt to give new 'investors' the misconception (purposeful deception) of being a bigger older company. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Ntek/ntgl are perfect examples of toxic funding, debt creation to self pay owners, etc. In ntek's case, Dfoley created Royal Capital, issued no money to ntek in the forms of fake loans so the ntek treasury would issue RC stock promissory notes at obscene discounts in the stock value that Dfoley and others sell the stock into the markets pumped up stock prices.
Classic.
sammydv
sammydv
November 16th, 2016 at 2:46:52 PM permalink
Friday 18th Ntek will be in court on the first of at least 2 we know of settlement suits.
I have no idea of the outcome for Friday, or can speculate as there are lots of ways to delay even more.
Both of these lawsuits have forced a payment agreement by ntek to basically come due immediately.

We'll see how it goes and if ntek and the snake oil salesmen can pull it off again.
Any delay allows the insiders to keep selling stock to the market.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
November 16th, 2016 at 3:04:30 PM permalink
Quote: sammydv

Friday 18th Ntek will be in court on the first of at least 2 we know of settlement suits.
I have no idea of the outcome for Friday, or can speculate as there are lots of ways to delay even more.
Both of these lawsuits have forced a payment agreement by ntek to basically come due immediately.

We'll see how it goes and if ntek and the snake oil salesmen can pull it off again.
Any delay allows the insiders to keep selling stock to the market.

Any links? Hard to find info on these guys other than Halloween Press releases and old info on some guy being named President. And "Investor Relations" contact Dan Wong seems to have disappeared.

Seems like the man who knew the gaming business better than all the experts on here may have been wrong about this company.
sammydv
sammydv
November 16th, 2016 at 3:55:25 PM permalink
The original lawsuit and subsequent filings are available via the LA Superior Court's website.

Case # BC600877

But I believe one has to be registered with the site or it's paid.

The man who knew gaming, didn't know business or people or either was complacent.

The courts should reveal all.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
November 16th, 2016 at 4:05:26 PM permalink
Quote: sammydv

The original lawsuit and subsequent filings are available via the LA Superior Court's website.

Case # BC600877

But I believe one has to be registered with the site or it's paid.

The man who knew gaming, didn't know business or people or either was complacent.

The courts should reveal all.

Are you going? It'd be nice to have a first-hand report...
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
November 16th, 2016 at 7:57:20 PM permalink
That's a different case, but it makes it seem like Nanotech has played shenanigans before. The link didn't work for me, but I was able to search for Business=Nanotech and then click the first link to read last week's order related to the breach of contract.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
wellwellwell
wellwellwell
  • Threads: 0
November 16th, 2016 at 8:10:09 PM permalink
Yes, the hearing on Friday is the California lawsuit. The case number sammydv referred to is the one in Los Angeles Superior court. The Florida hearing is scheduled for the day before Thanksgiving.

Edited
Last edited by: wellwellwell on Nov 16, 2016
sammydv
sammydv
November 17th, 2016 at 9:54:03 AM permalink
I don't live in Cali, or I would go. Unfortunately for any shareholders, it's pretty apparent dfoley did a lot of shenanigans.
For quite some time. I think it all went to hell when dfoley lost his last attempts to beat the prison sentence or delay it.
Not a single thing with ntek or ntgl seems to have been done since his incarceration which tells me dfoley was the main ringleader behind it all. He had a lot of help of course, but dfoley was the main driving force of criminality. dfoley has been scamming since 1995 it looks like.

Ntgl went defunct and missing last january and now ntek's offices on Kruse dr. are dark. There's even some google shots from August 2016 that pretty convincingly show what appears to be Jeff foley and crew moving out of the Kruse nanotech office.

Tomorrow afternoon maybe some info will be out on the internet about ntek.

This just in, judge rules against ntek. I'm not sure if something still is happening tomorrow.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=126627806

EDIT: The 18th is the K2 lawsuit with another 2 million in cash immediately due in full.
Last edited by: sammydv on Nov 17, 2016

• Jump to: