Thread Rating:

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
October 9th, 2019 at 1:27:44 PM permalink
Thanks for the follow-up.

I still have not gotten around to buying any.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
October 25th, 2019 at 11:33:15 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Thanks for the follow-up.

I still have not gotten around to buying any.

@wizard
Might want to try that soon, more litigation came up against David Foley et el. Somehow so far he's coated in teflon.

https://i.ibb.co/DbT7v4w/Screen-Shot-2019-10-24-at-8-06-15-AM.png

https://i.ibb.co/23tcFNk/Screen-Shot-2019-10-22-at-4-34-40-PM.png
sammydv
sammydv
November 14th, 2019 at 6:55:38 PM permalink
@Wizard
Try buying a couple of ntgl right now. It's being pumped by a 'custodial play' group. There may be a few more days in the play. There isn't a real take over happening because ntgl can not be taken over as foley is still in control with all shares. Also, no one can get custodianship of a company in litigation by any agency. Which both ntgl and ntek are in the same SEC lawsuit.

And on the foley front, his recent BK filing was thrown out and now his wife is expected to apply for her BK yet again. I think there is a short wait period to keep attempting to succeed with a BK, unlike the 7 year thing if you get the BK. Although with the foley enterprise, he and his wife and brother are all still actively being sued by the SEC and the BK's are for delaying the foreclosure on his California home that's been put on auction every month for the last two years. Ironically, the mortgage loan foley got was obtained fraudulently by falsifying his application. This is in the court dockets and more than one of the counts against him which sent him to prison.

Just remembered, brother jeff foley AND bennie blankenship, a paid promoter by the foleys, both my have turned evidence against david foley and his wife as they were taken off the SEC lawsuit as active litigants. But that doesn't mean those two guys are clean or cleared from the DOJ and IRS. Just the SEC case, which is civil. All of that party may be in much more trouble if it gets passed to the DOJ and IRS as that means Federal criminal counts and possible prison for all of them. Time will tell, and I would say the foley enterprise is running out of time.

Filing for a BK is standard practice by the less than reputable people whose history, like foley do NOT attempt to improve their standing to stave off foreclosures and other negative events as when the filing is excepted for processing, good or bad, it allows for an almost instant freeze on all bank and governmental actions against you.

Legitimate companies and citizens can and do file for BK and work and pay what they agree to and the laws of freezing actions are there for people who actually use these protections to cure the issues. Those laws are very much needed and fair in the right circumstances and families Foley, not so much.

Let us know if you buy some. You should be able to buy either stock with no problems. The hard part will be selling them after you buy.
Good luck with it.
sammydv
sammydv
February 2nd, 2020 at 9:41:53 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Mike, let me give you an example. Let's say someone offered to sell you a 1000 books called "The easiest guaranteed way to beat Roulette!" for $10 each. You do some research and find out that on Amazon it sells 100 books a week consistently for $20. So do you buy the books because others MISVALUE it, or do you consider the value ZERO, which it should be.

I think sammy's point is that since at one point NTEK had value, there exists a bunch of people who own it. And some just see a numbers thing, like they believe others will,say, prop it up to 2cents and they can sell, and re buy at 1.4 cents. Nothing at all to do if the stock actually has any value.

Same for bitcoin, actually. Just instead of 2 cents its $10,000!

Kind of right but sort of backward. There never was true company value in ntek/ntgl. No income, no products- (a couple of video game pinball shells found in the dump does not count as products) No products such as np-1 were ever sold to the public market, ie: it never showed up in Best buy or anywhere else. Nanoflix never got off the pr paper. Every single press released promise was false. Nanotech made maybe 20 np-1's and handed them out to employees and friends, but never to real reviewers. Np-1's were illegally copyrighted and used Mojo motherboards that ntek didn't have the right to, just like foleys thumb drive lawsuit decades ago that he lost. The reason foley went to jail for two years. And now, it's likely foley, his wife and his brother and maybe bennie blankenship will possibly see some jail time.

I have NEVER said that ntek the company had value, because I know better. Only the stock had imaginary value contributed to it via the false awareness campaigns that are paid for and run on the internet every day. Throw in the high odds that all the stock issuance by foley to everyone involved in the scam is illegal as well.

So to reiterate, the company need not have any intrinsic or real property value to sell it's stock. So, thus, your statement that my point was illustrating ntek company had value is wholly incorrect. Ntek is a fraud with fake storefront products only to shill it's penny stock.
foley and crew give themselves FREE stock and even if it sells for .00005 of a penny, they still make a profit. And in otcm, who 'lists' ntek and ntgl, the stocks can sell for half a penny or more. When you give yourself billions of shares and can sell 10's of millions a month, figure out the math when it's selling for a penny. Corporate officers are limited to a percent of holdings they can sell in a period. So if you can sell 30-50 million every 4 months @ .015, well, you get the picture. In the pink sheet, it's the stock with the value, not the vapor company or it's phony products. Those are the bait.
gl.
sammydv
sammydv
February 2nd, 2020 at 10:05:41 AM permalink
NTEL/NTGL UPDATE.

No np-1's in the wild ever. Found out that Mojo madcat company went after nanotech for IP & hardware theft of their mojo motherboards and shut nanotech down in trying to sell the np-1's. Likely a handful were dumped overseas, probably as a marketing scheme. Ultraflix a obsolete phone app now, pulled from apple and never, ever installed natively in any name brand tv or device. Claims of being pre installed on nvidia shield were total fabrication and nvidia company has no record of dealing with nanotech at all.

Lisa Foley BK thrown out, but appealing to create more delays so they can keep living in a house they haven't been paying on for a decade.
David Foley, Lisa Foley still on the SEC lawsuit which will see some action next month. High odds all this goes to DOJ, or already in DOJ hands. That's basically what happened the last time foley went to jail, it was SEC or civil but before that was even over the DOJ took him down.

On another very related note.
Another paid pumper employee who was nanotechs IR between roughly late 2012 to publicly officially in that capacity by May 2013 through at least 2015 has now been sued by the sec for fraud and stock fraud with another company. Tellingly in that complaint, the nanotech IR Christian Hansen claims back in 2013 while scamming the company he's being sued for, that he was not involved in any way with any other OTC stock or company in this time period. Yet, Hansen was publishing PR's for nanotech in the spring of 2013 and his name is listed as IR and is also listed in ntek's financials as receiving stock compensation at least twice in that same time frame.
As is Hansen's personal company which received stock from foley. Clearly, Hansen had a reason to lie that he wasn't involved in nanotech in any capacity. Could it be he was getting ntek/ntgl stock illegally? Gee, how surprising.

Except for a couple of washed up execs just getting paid from foley to use their name and one guy listed as president that allegedly didn't even know foley had him listed as a company officer, just about every entity foley has dealt with or took on in some capacity was dirty or a crook to begin with and most if not all stories were just that, stories and lies to deceive the trading public.

nanotech the company and it's subsidiaries never had actual property or intellectual value, it all was a sham by the head crook foley and his stupid minions. Some may be going away for a while.

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2020/lr24730.htm
SEC complaint- pdf - https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2020/comp24730.pdf
sammydv
sammydv
February 7th, 2020 at 9:40:30 AM permalink
Hey Wizard, ntek and ntgl is really cheap now. .001 hit on ntek yesterday.
It's a high risk gamble. But if it wasn't a bet it wouldn't be any fun would it.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
February 8th, 2020 at 9:23:36 PM permalink
Quote: sammydv

Hey Wizard, ntek and ntgl is really cheap now. .001 hit on ntek yesterday.
It's a high risk gamble. But if it wasn't a bet it wouldn't be any fun would it.

The last close was at half a cent.

Whey don't they do a reverse split to make it look like a serious stock?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
February 9th, 2020 at 5:13:31 AM permalink

They've done it before. The problem (I think) is that someone like me with 1000 shares ends up with one share at a value of $5. If I had 900 shares they have to give me $4.50 'cash in lieu of fractional shares'. Where are they getting the $4.50 from?

When Apple took over Solar City and I was due a fractional share I know where they got THAT money from!

Plus I think there are probably filing costs involved with a split or reverse split.

Perhaps a thread hijack, but companies used to split so that the average Joe would be able to buy a 'regular lot' of 100 shares. So you didn't want your shares to be $500 as many couldn't afford $50k for a single trade. Now with free internet trades, you can buy or sell any number of whole number shares. As posted in the WoV stock thread, I recently sold 11 shares of Tesla.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
February 9th, 2020 at 7:28:59 AM permalink

There a costs involved and this company has no money to do a reverse. The company is not even operating.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
February 10th, 2020 at 2:47:22 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

There a costs involved and this company has no money to do a reverse. The company is not even operating.

Aren't there also costs in just keeping the stock listed and liquid?
sammydv
sammydv
February 15th, 2020 at 10:30:02 AM permalink

Aren't there also costs in just keeping the stock listed and liquid?

Not much. At this time, neither ntek or ntgl has any business licenses in the US, as example DBA in Nevada SOS. Ntgl is revoked and ntek is revoked in Cal and default, soon to be revoked in Nevada. So no cost for fees there. The only cost is minimal to keep the stocks showing up on OTCM, which is just a advertising site basically so MM's can see and make a market in mostly grey market stocks.
Ntgl and ntek are what is know as shells as they fit that label having no audited financials and proof of income, product or IP and never shown a penny of income from operations and products or reported to the government agencies who require that.

David foley was running the whole operation from prison. He will likely be doing that again. There will always be sheep to be sheared.
sammydv
sammydv
February 24th, 2020 at 4:16:14 PM permalink
It's official. The nanotech corporation no longer has any legal rights to collect income as a on going business in California or Nevada.
Both ntgl and ntek corps have revoked business licenses in all locations as of today.
Not even a DBA.

Although this doesn't stop the selling of it's scam stock. Only the SEC and finra can stop that.
sammydv
sammydv
February 29th, 2020 at 6:51:19 PM permalink
I don't really like logging into this site that much, but I had to post this commentary I just found on a cheap corrupt stock site called investorshangout where a ntek/ntgl board is. I don't know who this kitt guy/girl is, but he/she absolutely nailed foley with this. foley posts over there once in awhile, probably when drinking. foley posted yesterday it looks like, so he probably has read this too. lol

ADMIN- PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS AS IT'S TOTALLY ABOUT DAVID FOLEY THE OWNER OF NTEK/NTGL AND DEFENDANT IN A SEC LAWSUIT AND FOLEY HAS NEVER BEEN A MEMBER OF WOV EITHER.

Posting this here for posterity as I'm sure it's going to get removed by the criminals over there.

Posted On: 02/29/2020 8:21:15 PM
Posted By: Kitt_Is_King
Enough of the nonsense Foley!

Your “company” is bankrupt.

You and your scumbag wife are under SEC investigation for stock manipulation.

Quit pretending there is an IR department, a tech department or anything else - they all originate on your home IP. There are zero employees left. Nobody. And you won’t even attempt to say otherwise. And with that whopping outstanding Comcast business debt you and Lisa reported in your bankruptcy disclosures, my guess is you are weeks away from having no other option than to pull the plug on this streaming app scam.

You and your wife have figured out the hard way that the SEC fines cannot be discharged in any bankruptcy you both keep trying to play with the courts. IIRC, Lisa is up now and once that one is tossed out, poof, the house disappears.

You claimed in your last BK filing that NTEK owed you millions and that a 21 million investment was on the way, but when the SEC and all the other creditors demanded proof, you withdrew that filing and asked Lisa to step up for - what is it now? The third or forth time.

You’ve run NTEK and NTGL into the ground via greed, reverse splits and criminal activity. You ran a scam penny play from prison that saw people’s investments go to .0054, or even worse, .0002 on a pre-split basis aka completely worthless.

The SEC has you dead to rights that Lisa was Royal Capital, you were both Immersion Corp and so many others.

Your brother and Bennie B have (or will) roll over on you. Your former IR lackey Chris Hansen is under SEC investigation and your most recent clown Chris Madsen (Fuja21) had better not answer the door, as that one is forthcoming.

Your SEC attorney resigned and you can’t afford representation, which is why the SEC let NTEK/NTGL go as they know you are directly connected to both entities and your debts and fines will never be discharged.

Everyone following along knows that DOJ case is already underway and you are - once again - facing hard time.

NTEK has been Skull and Crossbones for years - even by the lenient OTC. You haven’t even attempted to file anything current because 1) the OTC won’t allow it and 2) the SEC already has used past “financials” to pin you and your wife into a corner.

The only reason you are keeping this fallacy alive is under some deranged argument you’re attempting with the SEC that you were “only an employee” and that NTEK still owes you millions.

PS - That NTGL scam is funny - you’ve got ol’ scammer pal Ted Campbell and his partner attempting to pretend a “custodial” play is in the works. LOL at that scam.

PPS - sorry you and your scumbag wife tried to rip off that private school little Foley Jr. went to. How’s the little guy enjoying public education after you stopped paying tuition for more than a full year?

If you had an ounce of dignity you’d let everyone know that although there shares are already essentially worthless, one of the three to five letter government agencies will be pulling the plug on this nightmare at any time.

Sucks not being able to paint this pig any longer, huh?

Feel free to address any of the above points, in his forum, with specifics and on record.

I dare ya.

Posted On: 02/29/2020 9:35:10 PM
Posted By: Kitt_Is_King
Re: Kitt_Is_King #94475
Cue the pathetic sycophants - all down 99.8% on their wise investment in this scam.

You lonely, pathetic idiots would rather attempt to curry favor with a convicted criminal who has stolen your hard-earned money than tell it like it is.

I'm happy to investigate all negative responses to these FACTS, uncover all DOWNVOTES and make sure everyone knows just how much you've lost based on your history while claiming everyone else is the criminal in this instance.

You all got scammed. The SEC knows it, the DOJ knows it and you know it. So step the hell up and at least leave this lesson in investing with a little dignity.

Foley isn't inviting you to a party at his motel room in a few months when the mansion you paid for is repoed. And Foley isn't sending you a holiday card.

Wake up!
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
May 29th, 2020 at 8:44:17 PM permalink
We haven't had an NTEK update for a while.

Date: 5-29-20
NTEK share price: 0.0156
Market cap: 998,488
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
May 30th, 2020 at 4:48:50 AM permalink

We haven't had an NTEK update for a while.

Date: 5-29-20
NTEK share price: 0.0156
Market cap: 998,488

If you have any real number of shares of NTEK, you will not be able to sell them for 0.0156. Coronavirus has really hurt their business model (snark intended).
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
May 30th, 2020 at 5:50:38 PM permalink
I’ve been mesmerized by their pinball skill machines that never went anywhere

sammydv
sammydv
November 13th, 2020 at 6:38:08 PM permalink
Wizard.
Depending on which brokerage you have right now, it may not need any more updates. e'trade has just announced that they will stop allowing positions to be taken in any Caveat Emptor this month starting Nov 21,2020- think skull and crossbones affiliated penny stocks. Most likely most if not all other brokerages will follow suit. It's time has come.
E'trade states one can still sell the stock but after the 21st no one can no longer buy any, or take positions in any skull stock. Obviously ntek can still be bought from other brokerages who haven't started this purge of penny stock action.

The recent volume of ntek, which is mostly wash trading between foley and insiders may be in response to this edict.
Probably better that you didn't buy any.

I have seen a couple of your videos, and they're informative and decently done considering you set the cam up yourself, but you look, let me put this gently, a bit rumpled or edgy with your new unruly hair and beard. I think you'd look more visually TV hostly if you trimmed up a bit hair and beard wise.

And here's another internet utube TV advice. If you just put Angela, in a low cut top like she was in a couple vids ago as the only image in your thumbnail of the vid, I can guarantee you your clicks on those vids would multiply 100 fold. It's called click bait and everyone does it. So use it. They won't even care what the vid is about.

Your welcome.
Wear your mask.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
November 14th, 2020 at 9:45:17 AM permalink

Wizard.
Depending on which brokerage you have right now, it may not need any more updates. e'trade has just announced that they will stop allowing positions to be taken in any Caveat Emptor this month starting Nov 21,2020- think skull and crossbones affiliated penny stocks. Most likely most if not all other brokerages will follow suit. It's time has come.
E'trade states one can still sell the stock but after the 21st no one can no longer buy any, or take positions in any skull stock. Obviously ntek can still be bought from other brokerages who haven't started this purge of penny stock action.

I haven't thought about NTEK in a while. I see it's currently at 1.5 cents (market cap of 1.392M). I've been hearing the fat lady is about to sing on that one for years.

Quote:

I have seen a couple of your videos, and they're informative and decently done considering you set the cam up yourself, but you look, let me put this gently, a bit rumpled or edgy with your new unruly hair and beard. I think you'd look more visually TV hostly if you trimmed up a bit hair and beard wise.

Nobody ever says that about Einstein.

I pledged to not cut my hair or shave until things were back to normal. However, when I got many comparisons to the unibomber, I did trim back the beard a bit.

Quote:

And here's another internet utube TV advice. If you just put Angela, in a low cut top like she was in a couple vids ago as the only image in your thumbnail of the vid, I can guarantee you your clicks on those vids would multiply 100 fold. It's called click bait and everyone does it. So use it. They won't even care what the vid is about.

I don't tell her what to wear. I feel it would be exploiter her and tricking the audience if the thumbnail were too titilating *ahem*.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
January 16th, 2021 at 7:02:51 AM permalink
Quote: Ahigh

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/pr/silicon-valley-streaming-service-executive-indicted-alleged-pump-and-dump-stock-fraud

BENNIE BLANKENSHIP sounds like the name of a character in a TV show who would get arrested for the same exact thing
Last edited by: gamerfreak on Jan 16, 2021
DRich
DRich
January 16th, 2021 at 8:11:52 AM permalink

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/pr/silicon-valley-streaming-service-executive-indicted-alleged-pump-and-dump-stock-fraud

Until I find out otherwise, I always assume all penny stocks are doing this. For me it is guilty until proven innocent.
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
Thanked by
SOOPOO
January 17th, 2021 at 5:59:00 AM permalink

Until I find out otherwise, I always assume all penny stocks are doing this. For me it is guilty until proven innocent.

A quite revealing opinionated statement directed at an inanimate object. Thanks for the insight into how you think.
aahigh.com
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
January 17th, 2021 at 7:50:44 AM permalink

A quite revealing opinionated statement directed at an inanimate object. Thanks for the insight into how you think.

Welcome back Aaron! I love your posting style!

DRich.... All ‘penny stock’ means is the number of shares issued divided by market capitalization in dollars is less than one. Wasn’t so at some point but obviously the company hasn’t been doing well.

Some are on the way to bankruptcy. Others not. Just look at GLXZ as an example of a ‘penny stock’ that turned it around.
DRich
DRich
January 17th, 2021 at 8:32:00 AM permalink

DRich.... All ‘penny stock’ means is the number of shares issued divided by market capitalization in dollars is less than one. Wasn’t so at some point but obviously the company hasn’t been doing well.

Some are on the way to bankruptcy. Others not. Just look at GLXZ as an example of a ‘penny stock’ that turned it around.

I think I understand Penny stocks. My issue with them isthatthere is so little regulation and oversight that they can make all sorts of false claims with very little consequence.

I also may be bitter because I had close to a million stock options in a company and the stock got as high as $0.48 and went to zero in about 30 days and I got $0.
vegas
vegas
  • Threads: 30
January 17th, 2021 at 11:05:06 AM permalink

I think I understand Penny stocks. My issue with them isthatthere is so little regulation and oversight that they can make all sorts of false claims with very little consequence.

I also may be bitter because I had close to a million stock options in a company and the stock got as high as $0.48 and went to zero in about 30 days and I got $0.

If you are buying penny stocks you should always use a stop loss. A 10% stop loss is often used. That way if it goes down you get out before losing everything. You can move your stop loss up if the stock goes up.
50-50-90 Rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability you'll get it wrong
Ahigh
Ahigh
January 21st, 2021 at 11:47:14 AM permalink
More details on the alleged fraud related to NTGL operations:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/press-release/file/1355071/download?fbclid=IwAR2-kd91u5ViTBqAOZ6IbgTVhJh3sO7VMJCnNMujs6Ixy2hne-jQq4-GyRw
aahigh.com
Ahigh
Ahigh
January 21st, 2021 at 11:51:43 AM permalink
Quote: vegas

If you are buying penny stocks you should always use a stop loss. A 10% stop loss is often used. That way if it goes down you get out before losing everything. You can move your stop loss up if the stock goes up.

If you are posting to internet message groups, you should always avoid fallacies.
aahigh.com
Ahigh
Ahigh
January 21st, 2021 at 12:02:28 PM permalink

Thank you for the kind words. There is a lot of harmful statements issued on this forum from people who are struggling with obvious fallacies and addictions. It is always nice to have a true professional saying kind things to help balance out the scales.
aahigh.com
sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 3
January 21st, 2021 at 12:53:10 PM permalink

Thank you for the kind words. There is a lot of harmful statements issued on this forum from people who are struggling with obvious fallacies and addictions. It is always nice to have a true professional saying kind things to help balance out the scales.

Your gambling pinball machine was designed and implemented horribly. I'm not suprised it was never installed in any casino. I struggle with fallacies and addictions though, so disregard my opinion.
Ahigh
Ahigh
January 22nd, 2021 at 2:00:28 PM permalink
Quote: sabre

Your gambling pinball machine was designed and implemented horribly.

Your comment comes across as a comment from someone with a hard-core addiction to sadism. If you are suffering from an addiction where you bring harm into other people's lives in order to deal with cognitive dissonance, I advise you to seek personal help.
aahigh.com
Ahigh
Ahigh
January 22nd, 2021 at 2:02:36 PM permalink

I think I understand Penny stocks.

So does the average person trading them, often reporting to others that "penny stocks are more affordable."
aahigh.com
Zcore13
Zcore13
  • Threads: 41
Thanked by
sammydv
January 22nd, 2021 at 2:47:33 PM permalink

Your comment comes across as a comment from someone with a hard-core addiction to sadism. If you are suffering from an addiction where you bring harm into other people's lives in order to deal with cognitive dissonance, I advise you to seek personal help.

I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
Ahigh
Ahigh
January 23rd, 2021 at 2:05:45 AM permalink
Last edited by: Ahigh on Jan 23, 2021
aahigh.com
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
January 23rd, 2021 at 3:50:54 AM permalink

Would you say you can dish it out but can’t take it?
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
DRich
DRich
January 23rd, 2021 at 8:07:50 AM permalink

So does the average person trading them, often reporting to others that "penny stocks are more affordable."

Those people wouldn't be wrong that they are more affordable.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
Thanked by
SOOPOO
January 23rd, 2021 at 8:20:25 AM permalink

Those people wouldn't be wrong that they are more affordable.

And even that is changing with fractional shares.

On Robinhood you can buy any dollar amount of a stock regardless of the share price, $1 minimum.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
January 23rd, 2021 at 8:39:08 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

On Robinhood you can buy any dollar amount of a stock regardless of the share price, $1 minimum.

That's pretty cool
I bought one whole share of Amazon
It was expensive
Over 3k for 1 measley share.
No doubt the Dawg is a regular on Robinhood. It's perfect for his minimal investments
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
DRich
DRich
January 23rd, 2021 at 8:53:22 AM permalink
A friend of mine was telling me all about a stock that costs $0.0025 a share that she is excited about. She said, "just think how much we will make when it gets to $5 a share." The company is currently valued at about $300,000 with roughly a billion shares outstanding.
sammydv
sammydv
February 6th, 2021 at 10:38:43 AM permalink

So, are you getting 3 free and room and board soon along with foley?

Twice/three times working for him even after his first prison term proves you are fully aware of culpability.
Coming back here isn't the most wisest thing for you, at least to post and insult on the ntek board. Then again, I acknowledge the source.

good luck.
sammydv
sammydv
February 6th, 2021 at 10:44:51 AM permalink

There was time to sell, did you hold and think it's going to a dollar.
Because that's the lie all penny scam ceo and promoters pump because they know greed or inexperience sells.

There's the other reasons that if you're a retail, you may not be able to trade within the settlement dates and brokers punish us for trading otcm stocks. But if there was a month of time, then the decision was likely on you and you just held too long.
You're not alone.
Last edited by: sammydv on Feb 6, 2021
sammydv
sammydv
February 6th, 2021 at 10:47:32 AM permalink

Personal attack in general to the membership.
sammydv
sammydv
February 6th, 2021 at 10:50:01 AM permalink

Another personal attack.
Ahigh may be incapable of civil discourse. Moderation should be considered.

Wasn't there a link in the message area to report members for conduct?
sammydv
sammydv
February 6th, 2021 at 10:54:29 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

And RH is in big trouble.
sammydv
sammydv
February 6th, 2021 at 11:05:17 AM permalink

A friend of mine was telling me all about a stock that costs $0.0025 a share that she is excited about. She said, "just think how much we will make when it gets to $5 a share." The company is currently valued at about $300,000 with roughly a billion shares outstanding.

The odds of a penny stock even getting to 10 cents in the otcm is almost astronomical. If it does, that usually means it's being manipulated with paid promotions called awareness campaigns which are hired by ceo's like david foley and employees like ahigh who have been given free shares in lieu of salaries or such, also they frontload before they start the campaign. It's all insiders who hold the cards. Then these insiders sell their shares on the momo created by the lies and false pr's put out by promoters like bennie (trust me folks) blankenship, who also received millions of free shares of ntek and ntgl stock and then promoted said stock on stock tout boards like investorshangout and investorshub and chat boards like wov.

One needs to look at fundamentals like products and real products on the market of the otcm penny scams like ntek and ntgl, and if there aren't any products or services that can be verified, then that company is pretty much a ATM for the owners and insiders who frontloaded.

Money can be made in the otcm, but not by 'investing' in scam vaporware companies. One needs to trade the stock, not wait til it gets to dollars.

Read the new links posted recently to the lawsuits against foley and parties.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 6th, 2021 at 2:29:42 PM permalink

Another personal attack.
Ahigh may be incapable of civil discourse.

Obviously. You are turning yourself in?

Not as bad as your implication a post or two ago that AHIGH will be in jail soon!
sammydv
sammydv
February 6th, 2021 at 3:02:03 PM permalink

Obviously. You are turning yourself in?

Not as bad as your implication a post or two ago that AHIGH will be in jail soon!

I didn't say he was going to prison. I asked if he potentially was joining david foley, who is ultimately going back to prison.

And nine posts with seven derogatory attacks or snarky unrelated responses out of nine from ahigh and you're assaulting my conduct?
Were you just being facetious or do you really love a antagonistic, spiteful, sanctimonious and narcissistic demeaning posting style?

But I do appreciate him updating the thread on his friends lawsuits and transgressions. I have been a bit busy lately to keep the board current.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Thanked by
petroglyph
February 6th, 2021 at 4:01:34 PM permalink
Sammy... I’ve met Aaron. He brought me to their office to show me the fuzzy game. Whatever you think of the ‘bad guys’ at NTEK, Aaron was not one of them. He was passionate about the actual game. I don’t think he was an expert on the marketing stuff. But I don’t think because he worked for Foley that he automatically was a criminal. Seems like as best I can tell no one has ever charged him with anything.

And yes, I kind of like his posting style. Not always...
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
February 6th, 2021 at 9:01:04 PM permalink

I didn't say he was going to prison. I asked if he potentially was joining david foley, who is ultimately going back to prison.

And nine posts with seven derogatory attacks or snarky unrelated responses out of nine from ahigh and you're assaulting my conduct?
Were you just being facetious or do you really love a antagonistic, spiteful, sanctimonious and narcissistic demeaning posting style?

But I do appreciate him updating the thread on his friends lawsuits and transgressions. I have been a bit busy lately to keep the board current.

Ahigh has done a lot for craps dealer training.
Ahigh
Ahigh
February 15th, 2021 at 12:34:43 PM permalink
Some people don't know how to say, "I was wrong." Those people are much more present on a percentage basis in groups dedicated to games of chance.
aahigh.com
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
February 15th, 2021 at 1:41:32 PM permalink

Neverminded all this other BS. What are you up to nowadays?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
  • Jump to: