5 votes (21.73%)

23 members have voted

allinriverking
allinriverking
  • Threads: 29
August 28th, 2014 at 11:23:38 AM permalink
Quote: mustangsally

no die hard craps players even cares about house edge in my opinion
and many craps dealers and boxman opinions too. I have asked.
increasing ones win rate is the answer to more fun and winning playing craps
just tossing out more opinions
I get what you say buts again,
I see no real difference in 9 to 1 against 10 to 1 for a bet that only wins about 10% of the time

If you hit the same amount of hardways, my way or traditional, it could make the difference of win or loss, lessen a loss or greater a win. You will never look back and say I wish I was playing the traditional hardways, because your take will be the same or greater with my way; never lesser.

Quote: mustangsally

and I know you have seen many times when a shooter throws the dice and they (or one die) hits a few hardways bets and they scatter.
do you have some protection so this does not happen?
especially on a full tableSally

more than likely only the traditional hardways will be knocked around because they are on top of the "TRUE" lammer. Boxperson will have to give speech about not going thru the hardways as giving already.. It can always be fixed, at worse give to players advantage because the house still won't have a negative hold regardless which way they pay..
allinriverking
allinriverking
August 28th, 2014 at 11:26:19 AM permalink
Quote: wudged

And exactly how does this not require a parlay?

Also, you really think hiding lammers between stacks of chips is not going to be confusing?

parlay is choice, player can leave the original bet there after hitting at regular payout, and be entitled to true-odds payout if hardway hits again.

Most people aren't going to bet more than a true parlay anyway, although they have that option... I would say prob 20% will or less..
wudged
wudged
  • Threads: 2
August 28th, 2014 at 11:30:11 AM permalink
delete
wudged
wudged
August 28th, 2014 at 11:31:35 AM permalink
Quote: allinriverking

parlay is choice, player can leave the original bet there after hitting at regular payout, and be entitled to true-odds payout if hardway hits again.

Most people aren't going to bet more than a true parlay anyway, although they have that option... I would say prob 20% will or less..

Well, that is just adding to the confusion. I thought the parlay was required in order to get a true odds payout.
allinriverking
allinriverking
August 28th, 2014 at 11:35:45 AM permalink

Well, that is just adding to the confusion. I thought the parlay was required in order to get a true odds payout.

when you're paid your regular hardway money, if you press your bet at payout time, and u press a lil or full parlay, that bet will receive true-odds if it hits.. If u don't press that original bet, the original bet also qualifies for true-odds. The true parlay amount is the max you can press to get true-odds, it's a limiter. I clarified my 4th post on page 1... sorry for confusion
wudged
wudged
August 28th, 2014 at 11:37:50 AM permalink
The OP says

Quote: allinriverking

Get paid true-odds on your winning Hardway Bet, if you parlayed all or part of the regular winning payout that Hardway Bet won.

that is where I got confused. It does not mention that the original bet with no pressure is also eligible.
allinriverking
allinriverking
August 28th, 2014 at 11:39:22 AM permalink

The OP says

that is where I got confused. It does not mention that the original bet with no pressure is also eligible.

my 4th post on page 1 I tried to clarify that before people really started polling..
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
August 28th, 2014 at 11:42:57 AM permalink
Damn troublemakers ! How dare they vote against without explaining why. The nerve of some people !
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
allinriverking
allinriverking
August 28th, 2014 at 11:46:11 AM permalink
I edited it as follows:

EDIT: Get paid true-odds on your winning Hardway Bet, if your Hardway Bet hits a second time. Maximum amount that may be bet to win true-odds payout is limited to an amount equal to a true parlay. EDIT:
allinriverking
allinriverking
August 28th, 2014 at 11:48:55 AM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Damn troublemakers ! How dare they vote against without explaining why. The nerve of some people !

I wish I read my first post better before releasing it, sorry people.. It's easy when you know how something works, and you accidentally leave a part out as you are explaining..

• Jump to: