caddyJack
caddyJack
  • Threads: 2
February 28th, 2014 at 2:17:03 PM permalink
I'm looking to implement a free social table game that I would eventually convert to RM. During research I've found that it is best not to reinvent the wheel when setting up a RM site - generally using a software provider that has already handled payments, security, etc is ideal.

However, on the social gaming side - are there any APIs/SDKs out there that that would allow quality custom table game development? I.E. - would already have some of the GUI laid out and basic card/betting calls.

Any help would be appreciated!
socks
socks
  • Threads: 15
February 28th, 2014 at 2:52:42 PM permalink
Quote: caddyJack

I'm looking to implement a free social table game that I would eventually convert to RM. During research I've found that it is best not to reinvent the wheel when setting up a RM site - generally using a software provider that has already handled payments, security, etc is ideal.

However, on the social gaming side - are there any APIs/SDKs out there that that would allow quality custom table game development? I.E. - would already have some of the GUI laid out and basic card/betting calls.

RM = real money? That's a huge undertaking. I write demo's for games, but I wouldn't really know where to start if I intended to turn something into a real money internet game at some point. If it helps, there's a node module for the 2+2 hand evaluator. https://github.com/chenosaurus/poker-evaluator
  • Jump to: