ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 23rd, 2022 at 5:23:28 AM permalink
Quote: TDVegas

Adele appears to have some high maintenance issues. The stories out here for demands of better equipment, better video boards, better sound systems have been rampant.

The cancellation/postponement was late, imo. Far too late.
link to original post

I知 sure there is more to the story that we will learn later. Doing this two days before the show was supposed to start is fishy, to say the least.

I知 surprised she went with the outdated Caesars Colosseum to begin with. Park MGM or Resorts World have better theaters now.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Kotton
Kotton
  • Threads: 0
January 23rd, 2022 at 8:05:08 AM permalink
Very interesting.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 217
January 23rd, 2022 at 8:26:13 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Adele appears to have some high maintenance issues. The stories out here for demands of better equipment, better video boards, better sound systems have been rampant.

link to original post

I知 sure there is more to the story that we will learn later. Doing this two days before the show was supposed to start is fishy, to say the least.

I知 surprised she went with the outdated Caesars Colosseum to begin with. Park MGM or Resorts World have better theaters now.
link to original post

I think the Colosseum is considered the more prestigious of those.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 23rd, 2022 at 8:32:28 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Quote: ams288

link to original post

link to original post

I think the Colosseum is considered the more prestigious of those.
link to original post

Yeah, I just meant from a capacity/technological standpoint.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 151
January 23rd, 2022 at 9:10:33 AM permalink
Ahhhhhh, the plot thickens.

https://share.newsbreak.com/dcsa5owf
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
January 23rd, 2022 at 9:50:54 AM permalink
Unfortunately you池e forced to download an app if you want to read the article. Nope.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 51
January 23rd, 2022 at 10:10:38 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Unfortunately you池e forced to download an app if you want to read the article. Nope.
link to original post

I didn't. using laptop, straight to the article in full
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 217
January 23rd, 2022 at 10:23:48 AM permalink
I read it on my chromebook. Lots of innuendos and they bring up that she canceled two shows years ago.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 151
January 23rd, 2022 at 11:07:35 AM permalink
https://share.newsbreak.com/dd9ek0sw

More grief for Adele.

I'm hearing that StubHub is not too quick with refunds and tries to push credits instead of actual cash refunds. I've never used StubHub so is this true?
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 55
January 23rd, 2022 at 11:19:30 AM permalink
Obviously, Caesar's is injured, but they are certainly saving the very large payments they would have been making to Adele. And they will eventually fill those venue time slots with other performance acts, albeit with lower gates. It's the customers who have already paid that I feel sorry for.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.

• Jump to: