Thread Rating:

bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 1873
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintMoosetonvonnegut
January 9th, 2019 at 5:51:20 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

Allowing AP play makes no sense on any level for casinos. I have no idea why they allow it. If I owned a casino, Id set every slot, table game and vp to pay 95-99%.

Id offer no free play and only give hotel and buffet comps.



Good, I hope your casino is right next to mine. Mine will be the one with the full parking lot, no resort fees, $1 shrimp cocktails, fast progressive meters, and the best looking hookers. We welcome teams, and we take food stamps.

The only thing we ban is Mariah Carey music during the holiday season.
Don't believe anything until it is officially denied.
FinsRule
FinsRule
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
  • Threads: 119
  • Posts: 3667
January 9th, 2019 at 6:01:49 PM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

Good, I hope your casino is right next to mine. Mine will be the one with the full parking lot, no resort fees, $1 shrimp cocktails, fast progressive meters, and the best looking hookers. We welcome teams, and we take food stamps.

The only thing we ban is Mariah Carey music during the holiday season.



We will have the right amount of open parking spots, and average looking hookers. No food stamps, and Mariah Carey can play once a day.
Gialmere
Gialmere
Joined: Nov 26, 2018
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 554
January 9th, 2019 at 6:06:51 PM permalink
Hmm... Good looking Hookers and no Mariah Carey holiday music? I guess I'm back to neutral here.
Have you tried 22 tonight? I said 22.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 1873
January 9th, 2019 at 6:14:24 PM permalink
Quote: Gialmere

Hmm... Good looking Hookers and no Mariah Carey holiday music? I guess I'm back to neutral here.




Don't get me wrong, Mariah has a beautiful voice, very talented. But after the 12th day of Christmas, omg, stuff a sock in it.
Don't believe anything until it is officially denied.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1191
  • Posts: 19912
Thanks for this post from:
rsactuaryRogerKint
January 9th, 2019 at 6:48:15 PM permalink
I'll patronize any casino that doesn't play Feliz Nadidad.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1355
January 9th, 2019 at 6:52:38 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

Allowing AP play makes no sense on any level for casinos. I have no idea why they allow it. If I owned a casino, Id set every slot, table game and vp to pay 95-99%.

Id offer no free play and only give hotel and buffet comps.



So what would make customers go to your casino instead of the ones that do offer free play and better slots ?
FinsRule
FinsRule
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
  • Threads: 119
  • Posts: 3667
January 9th, 2019 at 7:14:18 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

So what would make customers go to your casino instead of the ones that do offer free play and better slots ?



The slots are going to pay more than average and the VP will be pretty good, just not good enough for people to AP. The food comps will be good too.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 1873
January 9th, 2019 at 8:45:21 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

The slots are going to pay more than average and the VP will be pretty good, just not good enough for people to AP. The food comps will be good too.




Progressive video poker with fast meters enable both the AP to profit AND the casino.

Look, just get players under your roof, no matter what you gotta do, fill the place up with loss leaders if you have to, just fill the joint up. People will always find a way to lose their asses. Crowds attract more crowds. Give the players a fair shake, they'll lose anyway, but they will enjoy themselves. Don't sweat every nickel. Don't step over dollars to pick up pennies.

Y'know those things at carnivals where you throw a ball at the target and the clown falls into a tub of water? I have a different twist to that theme. Get the corporate bean counters, CEOs of Harrah's, etc, and put them on the little chair over the water tank, and invite players to throw the baseballs at them and dunk them in the water, their nice Armani suits, ties, expensive shoes, everything, right into the drink. On Wednesdays, "Dunk A Corporate Executive Day", plus 5X points. Must be 50 or over.
Don't believe anything until it is officially denied.
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5128
January 10th, 2019 at 5:54:03 AM permalink
Quote: michael99000

So what would make customers go to your casino instead of the ones that do offer free play and better slots ?



Earning freeplay on a 85% slot still sucks. Its a sucker play.
FinsRule will set slots at 95 to 99%
Who would offer better slots then that?
I was under the impression that slots on the strip are set around 85%. That sucks compared to FinsRule casino
Is there any casino on the planet that sets slots at 99.1% to beat FinsRule? I really doubt it
I'd play at FinsRule casino
Last edited by: terapined on Jan 10, 2019
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 147
  • Posts: 7207
January 10th, 2019 at 7:39:00 AM permalink
Eliminate your competition and you can eliminate your customer service.

  • Jump to: