tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
January 11th, 2019 at 10:10:14 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Short answer is yes. Longer answer is there are many varieties of the game. Full pay DW is rare and is played differently from the more common version known as Not So Ugly Dueces, which is played differently than the more common versions.
Most common change is what you do when dealt two pair.

And four to a Flush vs. a pair. If flush is 15, hold the flush draw, if it's 10, hold the pair.

Deuces and DDB would be the next games I would learn. Bonus is almost the same as JoB already.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
January 12th, 2019 at 12:15:34 AM permalink
If you learn JoB, BP, DB, DDB, etc will all be easier to remember. I would stick to learning paytables that you see often. No point in learning 10/7 DB if you live outside of Vegas.

Deuces are Wild is the best game of all time dont @ me. Recently I've been playing a lot of airport deuces. Learn that, don't bother with FPDW unless you wanna grind out $9/hr or something. I would learn Jokers last since if you play at a place that has it, chances are there are other games that have better payback and it's so technical just for one "type" of video poker.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 90
January 12th, 2019 at 2:50:41 AM permalink
My favorite is quick quads. Maybe keep playing job but learn a variant like that.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

• Jump to: