RealizeGaming
November 3rd, 2018 at 6:00:50 PM permalink
WOWZA!
RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
  • Threads: 57
November 5th, 2018 at 4:33:01 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

I think you should JUSTIFY your hold reason, as in in logic, you are most likely comparing at least 2 hands, if not 3. And that work is being wasted if you arent also sharing that information with your users. The users know this is happening in the background, but say you only have 2 hands you are comparing, as if the only 2 possible BEST hands at the top of your lists are a high card , and a pair of cards, my suggestion is to display that comparison.

so you would put "we picked this hand to hold instead of the other hand because potential value of hand 1 (n) is greater than hand 2 (n+1)"

or to shorten

Hold reaon: "POTENTIAL Flush is greater than 2 pair"

I wanted to share a little feature that my programmer Alex included with the game. I'm sure I can't begin to accurately explain everything contained in the following screen, but it will at least give you an idea of what is going on behind the scenes of the autoholder.

In a web browser, click on the F12 button when you go to the game link. It will open up another window which will show you the autoholder logic for each hand you play. The autopicker will start at the top of the list to check to see if the four cards will meet the requirement before working its way down the list. Once it meets the described conditions, the game establishes the hold for the hand. Please keep in mind that there is some "nested" code beyond the check label for each hand since he has to tailor it to each specific game. As he stated, some of the code needs to be cleaned up for this specific game, but overall it is working pretty well and you can get an idea of what the autopicker is going through on each hand.

Give it a try and let us know if you have any questions. I will try to answer them as best I can or I will consult Alex for the answer and get back to you.

RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
November 5th, 2018 at 4:34:17 PM permalink
I'm anxiously awaiting the dealt four aces and the MD card with a +5 x10 on it! If anyone gets that please post it.

Thanks for sharing heatmap.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 176
November 5th, 2018 at 4:41:43 PM permalink
Quote: RealizeGaming

I'm anxiously awaiting the dealt four aces and the MD card with a +5 x10 on it! If anyone gets that please post it.

Thanks for sharing heatmap.

I cant believe i didnt even look there to begin with the developer panel is where all good stories on websites start
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
Thanks for this post from:
RealizeGaming
November 5th, 2018 at 4:50:56 PM permalink
its an ok game but in my opinion I am never going to play a game where there you have to pay 2x the 5 credits just for the bonus.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
November 6th, 2018 at 3:25:43 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

its an ok game but in my opinion I am never going to play a game where there you have to pay 2x the 5 credits just for the bonus.

We have an early version of Jacks or Better using the MD card where we only charge 5 + 5 wager. Weve used the higher wager for the DDB version to show off the MD feature and to allow for bigger rewards (more cards and higher multipliers). Im sure we could adjust the DDB game to a 5 + 5 game.

• Jump to: